Worst stadium in FCS?

I can't imagine a worse stadium than Malone Stadium in Monroe, LA for FBS football, but even that dump looked respectable next to the old toilet bowl of a stadium we played in. Sometimes, I still can't believe we managed to keep a program at a FBS level with Fouts as our home.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can't imagine a worse stadium than Malone Stadium in Monroe, LA for FBS football

Malone Stadium is awful, mainly because they built half of it then quit, but there are worse stadiums......

Joe_Aillet_Stadium-426x506.jpg

Louisiana Tech needed to expand their tiny 23,000 seat stadium to 30,000 to comply with the then NCAA FBS 30K minimum, so they added four metal sections with 7600 seats that don't even face the playing surface. These metal 'wing sections' of the stadium may not even be structurally stable and are covered for every game with tarps to prevent people from wandering into those areas.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can't imagine a worse stadium than Malone Stadium in Monroe, LA for FBS football, but even that dump looked respectable next to the old toilet bowl of a stadium we played in. Sometimes, I still can't believe we managed to keep a program at a FBS level with Fouts as our home.

Totally agree here! I have been to a good number of college football stadiums, and was just shocked when I first saw the ULM stadium. What a crap hole...kind of like ULM period...crap hole...