NCAA 12

Reedypoo

http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/videos/road-to-glory

I love EA Sports NCAA Football franchise. Play it every year. I found this video of them talking about the new upgrades to their Road to Glory mode. For the demo, they have chosen for their high school athlete to play for the Mean Green. They show several clips of game and practice modes using UNT.

Sadly, this season will be played at Fouts in the game with the UA uniforms. I wasn't expecting the new stadium or uniforms (especially since they haven't been revealed yet) to make their video game debut, but I was hoping.

For those that play the game, you might enjoy the video. UNT has an overall of 69 :unsure:

there is a new video about the ncaa 12 game with North Texas in it... unfortunately we are in the section where is shows what happens when you're QB has a bad game... NT QB #11 has 4 picks

Well, QB #11 is no longer on our team. Is there a video about him transferring to McNeese State too?

Does this video alone prove to some why RV may want 'North Texas' on our helmets? Had our SOW been on there most would think that was video of one of the generic NCAA D-2 schools with an eagle mascot.

No, because in real life when we're on tv "North Texas" will be said by the announcers and most likely on the front of our jerseys. I think people will figure it out

No, because in real life when we're on tv "North Texas" will be said by the announcers and most likely on the front of our jerseys. I think people will figure it out

It's not about those who will stop down and watch our TV games. The purpose is to get our name to those who would never watch a game. It's for exactly this reason. This and highlight packages.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was not aware that logos screamed "FCS" to the casual fan.

We really need to start winning again.

An unrecognizable eagle logo? Sure. Like a generic paw print plastered on the side of a helmet, an eagle doesn't exactly clue anyone into which school is being shown.

Look, I'm not saying that North Texas script looks better than our SOW. I'm simply pointing out the benefit to having it on our helmets.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

An unrecognizable eagle logo? Sure. Like a generic paw print plastered on the side of a helmet, an eagle doesn't exactly clue anyone into which school is being shown.

Look, I'm not saying that North Texas script looks better than our SOW. I'm simply pointing out the benefit to having it on our helmets.

IMO, the SOW is unique enough to identify with a single school. No more or less generic than the Cardinal on Louisville's, or KSU's Cat. If you don't agree, than we can agree to disagree :) Why aren't fans at Michigan asking for a distinction from U. of Delaware? Because everyone knows Michigan. Because Michigan has been winning.

To be clear, I am not particular either way for our helmet either. I love the script, and I love the way the SOW would be presented.

I think we pick whatever we want, stick with it, and win. All will be green and all will be good.

Edited by greenminer

I agree with Eppy4life on this topic, can't say the eagle on the helmet is right way to go. I know it's not the most popular opinion, but - oh well. Maybe when we are in a more recognizable conference that would make more sense. My argument is for RIGHT NOW. Can't tell you how many random people asked me about "Why are you a philly eagles fan?". That was from my ballcap that just has the SOW on it. That's the reality folks.

:notfair:

• 2 weeks later...