New Football Poster/ Magnet

NTerock

Been down this road. Just contact XBox and they will send you a container and ups sticker and mail that sucker in. The good news is after 3 death rings my latest model has really lasted. They must be figuring out how to deal with that problem in future models. With the addition of ESPN 3 that XBOX 360 has become gold in my house! GMG!

So, hold on.....is ESPN3 over XBox360 better than ESPN3 through a browser on a PC?

Edited by TIgreen01
  • Upvote 1

Here is the new logo:

gallery_3776_24_6262.jpg

More importantly, it looks like the stadium finally has a name.

The stadium's website has referred to the new stadium as "The New Football Stadium at Mean Green Village" and this is the first time even a tentative name has been given to the stadium.

"Mean Green Stadium" is simple, concise, and until a long term corporate sponsor steps up, continues the "Mean Green" emphasis since the 2005 rebranding from Eagles.

Looks like they are going to call attention to the "wingzone"/"tailfeather"/etc..., much to the chagrin of alot of folks on here who were hoping that section would be a temporary space. I like it. It's very unique.

I had mixed feeling about it at first, but it looks much cooler in person. I'm with you.

Looks like they are going to call attention to the "wingzone"/"tailfeather"/etc..., much to the chagrin of alot of folks on here who were hoping that section would be a temporary space. I like it. It's very unique.

I like it, too, but for a different reason.

I have told my daughter that if a future son-in-law does not fly right with her or me, instead of sitting in club seating with the rest of us, his butt will be sitting in the highest seat in the tip of the wing!

But you know, I really find the seats in the tip of the wing intriguing – maybe I will try it out myself when Mean Green Stadium hosts high school playoff games this coming fall.

• Upvote 1

I like it, too, but for a different reason.

I have told my daughter that if a future son-in-law does not fly right with her or me, instead of sitting in club seating with the rest of us, his butt will be sitting in the highest seat in the tip of the wing!

But you know, I really find the seats in the tip of the wing intriguing – maybe I will try it out myself when Mean Green Stadium hosts high school playoff games this coming fall.

I'd be dangling him from the tip of the wing by his ankle. But my daughter's only 8 weeks old, so I got plenty of time to learn discretion and discernment.

Agreed, really want to climb up there and see what the view's like. Totally different perspective for sure. Pre kiddo, the wife and I liked to go and sit all over at Fouts. Endzone in the metal bleachers, student side, down low reserved, up high reserved, middle of no where. Totally changed our perception and experience of the game from our standard season ticket seats. We look forward to doing the same at the new stadium over the years.