Will Artest sit a game?

I heard "YES" on the sports radio this morning, but really don't follow the NBA that close to know the rules on this. I hope the guy on the radio does.

That the Mavs bench tied the Lakers?

That the Mavs were allowed to win this series. I actually saw a travel called on Kobe friday night while half way watching at a watering hole. Just about fell out of the chair.

Funny that no one in the media is giving the Mavs credit, rather they are talking about the huge Laker choke.

Good.

The question now is: who gets more foul calls in the finals, Wade or Lebron?

• 2 weeks later...

Danny Crawford is reffing, so no.

It's sad and speaks volumes about your sport when who is officiating is even an issue.

And it is, otherwise I wouldn't have heard it mentioned on the radio no less than 6 times to and from work today.

But who knows, maybe Roddy B will come off the Mavs bench and crack Crawford across the back with one of the folding chairs from the Mavs bench.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1