Hot Springs

KRAM1

Well, with the tournament set to kick-off this weekend, I thought it might be nice to see who all is going to be in Hot Springs. I have heard from lots of folks, so it looks like UNT will be well represented. Just checking...who will be able to be there to help cheer the Mean Green on to victory? I know those who can't make the trip will be listening and cheering for the Mean Green as well, but I am told this is a "must see" in person set-up.

My bride and I will be there...first time the schedule worked for us..can't wait to be there in person. Who else is making the trek?

Quoner, MeanMag, JimmerJammer, UNTFan23, UNTFlyer and I are all in the same house.

I know BonfireBrian and MeanGreenSoHo are headed up, same with NT03 and a group of his friends. SUMG has made it out before and I think he's planning on coming again.

• Upvote 3

Quoner, MeanMag, JimmerJammer, UNTFan23, UNTFlyer and I are all in the same house.

I know BonfireBrian and MeanGreenSoHo are headed up, same with NT03 and a group of his friends. SUMG has made it out before and I think he's planning on coming again.

That is going to be some hose party!

• Upvote 6

Quoted before an edit, for the sake of unintentional comedy.

Excellent...I'll just keep it as is...no edit...you got me first! I did definitely mean "House Party"! :blush:

I almost won a free trip to the tournament because my girlfriend was selected to do the halftime trivia during Saturdays game. Unfortunately she was the runner up because I did not know how many career wins Johnny Jones had. Now I am hoping UNT will bus students like they did last year.

They are taking the shuttle agian... go to mean green sports and there is a place to sign up im pretty sure... or check your unt email, they sent me one

Man... I was already bummed I have to miss it this year (family in town), but now that I hear the internet is going to come to life in one house for a giant lakeside hose party, I'm devastated.

This is why it sucks to suck, sir. Which you do. Suck, that is.

There's always next year. Houseboat, maybe?

• Upvote 2

I may of added a Arkansas St alum to my trip so don't hate me

It'll probably be his first trip in a motorized vessel, so just ignore the giddiness. Plus, you'll need to show him/her how to use inside plumbing or they'll surely embarrass you.

Just for the record, the womens team plays in the first game of the tournament at 12:00 noon on Saturday against WKU. I know all of the dissatisfaction with Shanice Stephens, but if you can, try and make it there for the game. The players could use the support. They may not have had a lot of success so far this year, but they have not given up yet.

• Upvote 1