Dave Campbell's Blog On Unt

Harry

http://www.texasfootball.com/recruiting-news/view/178954

I think they have a good observation that we have all shared in here, McCarney seems to be wanting to forgo immediate juco impact to build the program through the Texas high school ranks. This would be a change in philosophy from Dodge who signed 8 jucos last year and Dickey who would always sign 3-4 every year to fill gaps. GMG!

http://www.texasfootball.com/recruiting-news/view/178954

I think they have a good observation that we have all shared in here, McCarney seems to be wanting to forgo immediate juco impact to build the program through the Texas high school ranks. This would be a change in philosophy from Dodge who signed 8 jucos last year and Dickey who would always sign 3-4 every year to fill gaps. GMG!

Good Take and notice how Texas Tech is having problems finding interior Dlineman. They don't just grow on trees.

Still can't believe we lost out on the DT to Ark State after he verballed to UNT.

Good Class, some quality talent and rebuilding the way we all envisioned.

Good Take and notice how Texas Tech is having problems finding interior Dlineman. They don't just grow on trees.

Still can't believe we lost out on the DT to Ark State after he verballed to UNT.

Good Class, some quality talent and rebuilding the way we all envisioned.

I think that McCarney is looking for players, whether they be JUCOs or High Schoolers. We lost out on a couple of Juco DTs. If they woulda signed, we more than would have let them.

Still concerned at the lack of DT JUCOs in this class. Hopefully we can land one at the end of this semester.

I think Coach Mac would have gone the JUCO route for some DT's if they could have transfered in mid-term, in fact, I think he mentioned this during his press conference.

I hope TTech doesn't come sniffing around our few DT recruits to fill their now pressing need, and I liked this news:

Frisco Liberty WR Cameron Brown has decommitted from Minnesota

as of 1/17/11. Hopefully we have someone after him, although Carr may fill this need. I would prefer to see Carr playing safety.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that another DT and another OL slide our way.

I think Coach Mac would have gone the JUCO route for some DT's if they could have transfered in mid-term, in fact, I think he mentioned this during his press conference.

I hope TTech doesn't come sniffing around our few DT recruits to fill their now pressing need, and I liked this news: as of 1/17/11. Hopefully we have someone after him, although Carr may fill this need. I would prefer to see Carr playing safety.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that another DT and another OL slide our way.

Brown committed to wku today