Tickets

Thanks for the minus 1 and smart @ss remark.

I don't mind buying them from the Athletic office, however if someones are going unused I'll take them.

i thought basketball loved me?

On the football forum Ticket requests aren't met with such vitrol. I've given mine away a few times that I couldn't go. Guess I should be charging

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Thanks for the minus 1 and smart @ss remark.

I don't mind buying them from the Athletic office, however if someones are going unused I'll take them.

i thought basketball loved me?

On the football forum Ticket requests aren't met with such vitrol. I've given mine away a few times that I couldn't go. Guess I should be charging

The basketball forum is a completely different beast. Best to wear your protective gear until you understand how it reacts when strangers enter.

bite-sleeve-shutzhund-sleeve-dog-training-k9-sleeve.jpg

• Upvote 2

The basketball forum is a completely different beast. Best to wear your protective gear until you understand how it reacts when strangers enter.

It's true. We're like a semi-feral band of orphans with a very thorough understanding of the Castle Doctrine.

Use soft, inviting tones, don't make abrupt moves, and don't show fear. Give it a day or two, scratch CBL behind the ears, and everything will be fine.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It's true. We're like a semi-feral band of orphans with a very thorough understanding of the Castle Doctrine.

Use soft, inviting tones, don't make abrupt moves, and don't show fear. Give it a day or two, scratch CBL behind the ears, and everything will be fine.

And the quicker you can answer the following two questions the better:

Can We?

Will We?

Ironically basketball was how I found athletics. I spent 2 seasons in the Super Pit yelling at Trilli, Chris Davis, Erskin, Miller, Helwig, Mcfall and the like.

In fact I found this board because I think FFR used to carry a sign.

Basketball drove me to football and now its happened in reverse.

Ironically basketball was how I found athletics. I spent 2 seasons in the Super Pit yelling at Trilli, Chris Davis, Erskin, Miller, Helwig, Mcfall and the like.

In fact I found this board because I think FFR used to carry a sign.

Basketball drove me to football and now its happened in reverse.

Reading the names Trilli and Helwig was truly a Mean Green Nightmare. At least we had RV to go with the Dodge disaster.

• Upvote 1