Congresswoman Shot In Az

Reports are coming out that she has died. :( This is really sad. Reports also say that 4 others including one child were killed. The gunman was shot, but not killed and is in custody.

EDIT: After reports were confirmed that she was killed, now a source is reporting that she is still alive. The whole situation is crazy.

Edited by Mean Green Matt

Weird that Palin just took this off her website: http://twitpic.com/3o7pgo

I mean, it's just meant in "goo"d fun, right?

The valid counterpoint: Sarah Palin didn't shoot Congresswoman Giffords. She was shot "point blank", not from Sarah's "Moose Huntin' Chopper"

I'm just saying, maybe we can eliminate the crosshairs gun rhetroic across the table maybe?

Edited by Quoner
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

The valid counterpoint: Sarah Palin didn't shoot Congresswoman Giffords. She was shot "point blank", not from Sarah's "Moose Huntin' Chopper"

I'm just saying, maybe we can eliminate the crosshairs gun rhetroic across the table maybe?

Seriously?

The dude was crazy and fixated on this woman.

Maybe if you look hard enough, you can blame this on Pres. Bush, also. Oh, wait, he's out of office, let's move to Palin now (who really isn't worth the effort)

Maybe we should quit referring to good three point shooters in basketball as sharp shooters. Makes about as much sense.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Seriously?

The dude was crazy and fixated on this woman.

Maybe if you look hard enough, you can blame this on Pres. Bush, also. Oh, wait, he's out of office, let's move to Palin now (who really isn't worth the effort)

Maybe we should quit referring to good three point shooters in basketball as sharp shooters. Makes about as much sense.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2011/01/08/sarah-palin-blamed-by-bloggers-for-shooting-of-gabrielle-gifford/

It is sad that some radical political junkies would seek to blame this on either party, or try to use this as a political platform. The guy was a nut job. There are nut jobs among every political persuasion, every race, every religion, every socioeconomic status, every education level...

It was yet another tragic case of a crazed lunatic preying upon the freedoms and liberties we all take for granted.

Yes, and Walter Mondale was responsible for John Hickley Jr. shooting President Reagan

I just can't figure out which political party was the villian in the whole Mark David Chapman incident. I guess Carter? Or maybe Reagan? So confusing.

Kinda sad that people try to make political hay out of a tragedy like this.

• Upvote 2

sarahpac_0.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

sarahpac_0.jpg

Your point? I don't see Sarah Palin asking anyone to shoot the Congresswoman... Those are survey map symbols, not gunscope crosshairs.

On the other hand, let's take a trip down memory lane of the Bush years...

stopbush-3222-20nov03-11979287126_xlarge.jpeg

6a00d8341c2c6053ef0120a5621332970c-320wi-11979287530_xlarge.jpeg

killbushsign-11979287806_xlarge.jpeg

killbush_kids_180-11979288100_xlarge.jpeg

bush_is_the_disease_punks_3531-11979288185_xlarge.jpeg

Edited by UNTflyer
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

sarahpac_0.jpg

And??

I guess "target" is the new polticially incorrect word.

By the way, let's remove "bomb", "Blitz", and "running attack" from football. You know, because saying you are going to throw a bomb may incite someone in the crowd to actually throw a real bomb at the defense.

Take sharpshooter out of basketball, because a fan may actually bring a marksman's rifle to the arena and take out the opposing shooting guard. Heaven forbid a guard knife into the lane. Fans may just knife the guard!

So freaking stupid, you actually make Sarah Palin look like a brain surgeon, which takes a lot.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Yes, Insane people suck.

So do political whores.

The list of people who suck is kind of long. To quote Bill Hicks "People suck. I can prove it on a home computer. We're all just a virus with shoes."

Only one of those images was from a political candidate. Palin's. You're comparing Palin to insane people. That's one of the smartest retorts I've ever seen.

Edited by EagleD
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Only one of those images was from a political candidate. Palin's. You're comparing Palin to insane people. That's one of the smartest retorts I've ever seen.

The only comparison I was making was that of blatant calls to kill a politician to an abdsurd stretch of imagination.

Any other interpretation is purely fanciful.

This is one of the biggest problems with liberals (this is directed toward politicians, and not directed at you, EagleD).

Even though they control the White House and a super majority in congress for 2 years, they still have to villianize someone they perceive to be the leader of the opposing party.

They just don't know what to do even when they have all the power in the world to do it. Kinda sad.

So much hate.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I find it hysterical you are accusing liberals and ONLY liberals of hate speech. This is another great example of a Right winger identifying a fault in his own party and flipping it to blame someone else. Dude, listen to 90% of talk radio and there is SO much hate speech from the right it's laughable.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

And how intelligent do you look jumping to conclusions and putting words in my mouth?

Big leap.

Just check out your signature:

"I still haven't seen Boehner's Birth Certificate"

You do realize that people who would believe this crap about Palin are on an equal par with the stupid birther movement, right?

Big leap.

Just check out your signature:

"I still haven't seen Boehner's Birth Certificate"

You do realize that people who would believe this crap about Palin are on an equal par with the stupid birther movement, right?

What does my signature have to do with Palin or anything regarding this thread? Its satire, brah. Even with all my liberal rage and hate I can still manage a good laugh!

I find it hysterical you are accusing liberals and ONLY liberals of hate speech. This is another great example of a Right winger identifying a fault in his own party and flipping it to blame someone else. Dude, listen to 90% of talk radio and there is SO much hate speech from the right it's laughable.

So, I am a right winger? Actually prefer the term conservative.

Yep, there is hate on both sides. That is kinda what the comment was meant to point out. Guessed you missed that.

People who blame Palin for this are right up their with the birther movement. Completely stupid.

But, at least 5 people weren't killed in the whole birther deal, but I guess that isn't important, but scoring political points are.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1