More Good Things From Coach Mac

Dr. Seuss

News from the players, Their all sold are on the Coach Mac train Were getting rid of the Under Armour and placed a bid with NIKE, thank god. Another great news is that Coach Nelson is staying as the Defense Line Coach.

GMG

We appreciate you bro!!! +1 GMG!

I agree. I like that better than SOW which is much, much better than North Texas.

in October, I made one last, very nostalgic trip to see my final game at Fouts Field -- alas, it was the Arkansas State game -- since I had started attending then-NTSU games in 1960, when I moved to Denton as a 9th grader. I attended games (absent 4 years away in the Navy) regularly through 1975, when I left Texas.

Now, after watching the press conference (from far away) and reading alot of the posts, I'm very excited to eagerly await the 2011 schedule, and to pick out at least one game (maybe more if I hit the NY lottery) to begin a another tradition of (a) watching games at the new stadium, and (B) watching a truly promising era begin.

I am very happy that Canales was not only retained, but given some sign of respect for what he has meant in just a short time (the associate title).

• Upvote 3

Any word on Gandy and Hines ?

I would think Hines would stay just because he knows the offensive, he was the play caller for the last 5 games. But you never wiht a new head coach, i think chico wants him to stay so maybe. But I wouldnt expect anyone from the staff to stay, theyve already kept 2 guys

News from the players, Their all sold are on the Coach Mac train Were getting rid of the Under Armour and placed a bid with NIKE, thank god. Another great news is that Coach Nelson is staying as the Defense Line Coach.

GMG

Tune is trying to get his redshirt, dont know if it will happen...

Dodge wants to play QB next year, under Chico system I think him and Thompson will put up another fight. The only thing that is hurting D-Whip is that he isnt a dual threat.

Tune is trying to get his redshirt, dont know if it will happen...

Dodge wants to play QB next year, under Chico system I think him and Thompson will put up another fight. The only thing that is hurting D-Whip is that he isnt a dual threat.

No disrespect to Tune, but he needs to leave. Why would we start a QB that only has one year left when we could start two others with 2 or 3 years left? Especially, when neither is significantly better than the other.

With the way Riley has played this year I think he gets the start next year.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

No disrespect to Tune, but he needs to leave. Why would we start a QB that only has one year left when we could start two others with 2 or 3 years left? Especially, when neither is significantly better than the other.

With the way Riley has played this year I think he gets the start next year.

Its because Tune is working on his Doctorate

• Downvote 1

I agree. I like that better than SOW which is much, much better than North Texas.

You can go to hell!

jk.

NT or SOW is better than North Texas. Unless they write "The University of North Texas- Denton Campus" on the helmet. And then underneath that they should put "Discover the Power of Ideas" Then underneath that they should put "a Zillion, kabillion opportunities".

Can anyone make up that helmet for me?

• Upvote 1