To Our Seniors

Dr. Seuss

I just cant say enough about how great our seniors were this year. These guys will be truly missed.

Shavod Atkinson

Kelvin Drake

Victor Gill

Jamaal Jackson

Kelvin Jackson

Benny Jones

Alex Lott

Micah Mosley

Draylen Ross

Craig Roberson

Esteban Santiago

Ira Smith

Nathan Tune

Edited by Dr. Seuss
  • Upvote 3

Very proud of our Seniors. I spoke to many of them last night after the game and told them how excited I was that they will now become part of the alumni and we expect to see them back every Saturday in the new house they helped to build.

Congrats guys.

Rick

These guys stuck it out during one of the toughest 4 years stretches for this program. They fought hard to the end and deserve a big "Thank you" for all they have done. Best of luck in all that you do in the future.

The two of you covered it best and I could not agree more. Thank you Seniors for everything you did.

• Upvote 2

Guest MeanGreenHomer

Craig is a no doubt UNT Hall of Famer and Esteban was a warrior and a four-year starter. Got to love their effort and the mark they made on this program. And Alex Lott showed tremendous character going from walk-on to scholarship player. GO MEAN GREEN!!

Seniors, you had to go through some low times, but you never quit and you sent Fouts off with the kind of game it deserved, you made every player, fan and coach who ever stepped foot inside the old gray lady proud.

We're going, to miss them all, especially CR, who I agree is a NT Hall of Famer, and all those linemen.