Coach Leavitt Would Be Awesome For The Mean Green Nation

MeanGreen01

Coach Levitt started a program from nothing and built a program that is competitive now in the Big East Conference.

Get this.... All this in less time as we have been IA.

The South Florida Bulls are a Division I FBS college football program that plays its home games in Tampa, Florida. The team began playing in 1997, holding its first team meeting under a shade tree as the school had no proper football facilities on campus.[1] Jim Leavitt, previously the defensive coordinator at Kansas State, was hired as the team's first head coach.

After competing their first four years as a Division I-AA (now Division I FCS) independent, the Bulls moved to Division I-A, now Division I FBS, in 2001 but remained independent. They joined Conference USA in 2003 until becoming a member of the Big East in 2005.

LETS GET THIS GUY - HE AND COACH CANALES WILL BE REUNITED AND TAKE THIS PLACE WHERE WE NEED IT TO GO..... MAYBE EVEN START COMPETING AGAINST A PURPLE TEAM DOWN THE STREET THAT HAS GOTTEN IT RIGHT. TCU WILL MOST LIKELY PLAY IN A BCS GAME THIS YEAR AND WE CAN AND SHOULD BE DOING THE SAME VERY SOON!!!!! IT'S TIME...

• Downvote 1

Coach Levitt started a program from nothing and built a program that is competitive now in the Big East Conference.

Get this.... All this in less time as we have been IA.

The South Florida Bulls are a Division I FBS college football program that plays its home games in Tampa, Florida. The team began playing in 1997, holding its first team meeting under a shade tree as the school had no proper football facilities on campus.[1] Jim Leavitt, previously the defensive coordinator at Kansas State, was hired as the team's first head coach.

After competing their first four years as a Division I-AA (now Division I FCS) independent, the Bulls moved to Division I-A, now Division I FBS, in 2001 but remained independent. They joined Conference USA in 2003 until becoming a member of the Big East in 2005.

LETS GET THIS GUY - HE AND COACH CANALES WILL BE REUNITED AND TAKE THIS PLACE WHERE WE NEED IT TO GO..... MAYBE EVEN START COMPETING AGAINST A PURPLE TEAM DOWN THE STREET THAT HAS GOTTEN IT RIGHT. TCU WILL MOST LIKELY PLAY IN A BCS GAME THIS YEAR AND WE CAN AND SHOULD BE DOING THE SAME VERY SOON!!!!! IT'S TIME...

This needed it's own thread because...??

plus he hits his players harder than opponents do, and doesn't mine lieing about it, which should help in recruiting and in dealing with ncaa.

Welcome back to the board. In case you missed it, which obviously you have, the player who Leavitt "hit" went on record and said it was no big deal and not to worry about it.