Rv Newsletter

Side Show Joe

Whatever.....

Football is the most visable ahletic program we have. While I am glad that girls volleyball and soccer are doing well, I wouldn't consider this year a success for the Athletic Department. Football carries too much weight in this state and it is a shame that it is such a disapointment at North Texas.

We need to keep supporting the team. It's the only thing we can do as fans to make the situation any better.

Edited by meangreenfreak
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Nice to see the report. I appreciate RV for doing these little reports from time to time. While football is definitely the "bell cow" of the program, it is also extremely important for the overall athletic program at UNT to be in good shape. And, it very much seems that it is in that "very good shape". Football, while currently "down", will be back, and I believe it will be so sooner than later.

May the Mean Green faithful hang in there as the ride to the top will be oh so very sweet.

GO MEAN GREEN! Thanks, Rick for taking the time to post the report.

Rick's a dedicated guy who wears his emotions on his sleeve. Give me an AD with that kind of attitude over a "say one thing and do another" kind of guy any day.

We already have a silent chancellor who seems to be treating UNT Denton like a salvage yard (boooo). I wouldn't invest a cent in any cause that Lee Jackson promotes right now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think that was an excellent job of acknowledging the 800 pound gorilla in the room without addressing it directly.

"It was the worst of times; it was the best of times". I think everyone knows whats coming without having to say it. It will be a huge offseason around here.