Owusu-Hemeng Will Not Be Back

NT03

Hate to lose him. I have no idea whether he made any gains this offseason, but he was a pretty solid player. We'll be sorely lacking upperclassmen with 1-A experience at the DE position.

Hate to lose him too , I think it was the UL game where he laid that sick hit which caused a fumble.

The addition of Frank Gaines makes up for his loss tho

Good luck, Sam. All the best of luck in the world to you as you pursue your degree and coaching career. We will miss you, but know that what you did for the Mean Green was appreciated. Remember the Mean Green when you get into coaching and steer some great players UNT's way!

GO MEAN GREEN!

Owusu-Hemeng will be greatly missed...I watched him play in High School at Seguin in Arlington and he had the potential to play at a much higher level than the SunBelt has to offer. Kinda short but capable of running a 4.5 in a DE/OLB's frame.....he is impressive. Another player bites the dust in the best HS program in the country; North Texas. I like Villarreal but something has to change, starting with the biased head coach.

Anyways Heneg already has a solid path to stardom. He was featured as an extra in Entourage's Episode when they filmed at Jerry World....playing the part of a Cowboys player

You look looked good coming out of your stance with that star on your helmet Sam.

real talk

-JBG

KNN

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Owusu-Hemeng will be greatly missed...I watched him play in High School at Seguin in Arlington and he had the potential to play at a much higher level than the SunBelt has to offer. Kinda short but capable of running a 4.5 in a DE/OLB's frame.....he is impressive. Another player bites the dust in the best HS program in the country; North Texas. I like Villarreal but something has to change, starting with the biased head coach.

Anyways Heneg already has a solid path to stardom. He was featured as an extra in Entourage's Episode when they filmed at Jerry World....playing the part of a Cowboys player

You look looked good coming out of your stance with that star on your helmet Sam.

real talk

-JBG

KNN

Might be one of the dumbest posts i have seen on here...and that says something. You have no right to bash Dodge personally, maybe he hasn't been successful on the field but the man is a class act and doesn't play favorites...I'm sorry, owusu-hemeng was a good player, but he decided not to come back, it wasn't dodge's decision, or rv's or anyone other then sam's so i think you need to learn what your talking about before you come on here talking all that nonsense...

Edited by bstnsportsfan3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Might be one of the dumbest posts i have seen on here...and that says something. You have no right to bash Dodge personally, maybe he hasn't been successful on the field but the man is a class act and doesn't play favorites...I'm sorry, owusu-hemeng was a good player, but he decided not to come back, it wasn't dodge's decision, or rv's or anyone other then sam's so i think you need to learn what your talking about before you come on here talking all that nonsense...

Wait... you like Dodge again?