Giovanni Vizza

wardly

Good idea guys. Lets view someone's honest question as an opportunity to trash a kid who felt it was in his best interest to pursue a degree rather than a football career. Got to love GMG in the offseason.

Tread lightly here...

What's wrong with a degree from the University of North Texas?

Surely he didn't come to UNT to make sure he's a first round draft pick? So he chose UNT to play a little football and get an excellent education for FREE! Then, he left. Open season.

• Upvote 3

Tread lightly here...

What's wrong with a degree from the University of North Texas?

Surely he didn't come to UNT to make sure he's a first round draft pick? So he chose UNT to play a little football and get an excellent education for FREE! Then, he left. Open season.

I thought he left because NT didn't offer the program he became interested in. Maybe I just figured that was the case.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He had that biio page all last season. But he was never listed on the roster. And he's not on the roster now.

I was shocked when he left. And I think his departure put NT behind schedule getting back to winning ways.

Any time a school record holder leaves the program, the program will suffer. I wish him the best. Maybe he's a NT fan.

I had a buddy down at A&M telling me he saw him practice last year, and he wasn't impressed and no wonder we only won 3 games with him here. I told him, well I would still rather go to UNT than Broke Back Mountain, I mean A&M.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What is truly sad is our starting quarterback could not even manage to walk-on at aTm. Really gives you a feel for the general talent gap between the schools.

What's even sadder is the guy who hand picked him and annointed him starter over the "seasoned" upperclassmen we already had.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What's even sadder is the guy who hand picked him and annointed him starter over the "seasoned" upperclassmen we already had.

It never gets old. Oh wait, the anti-dodge comments on every thread got old two years ago. He either wins this year or he's gone. That's the fact. So how many of you are now cheering for our failure next season just to get him out of here?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had a buddy down at A&M telling me he saw him practice last year, and he wasn't impressed and no wonder we only won 3 games with him here. I told him, well I would still rather go to UNT than Broke Back Mountain, I mean A&M.

Solid burn. Did you hand him a Smirnoff Ice after you said it?

• Upvote 2