How Do We Matchup Against State?

Harry

facts? You dumbfrack, jacob pullen has 1300 points and isn't even in the top 5 for all-time scoring. But that has nothing to do with the Fact that kansas state will beat north texas by a lot, and you're an idiot if you think they even have a chance.

Geez I sure feel dumb considering I got that information for your schools athletic website. You are an idiot to think UNT doesn't have a chance. Sure you have good guard play, but are weak inside. George O. is going to dominate the boards....

• Upvote 1

Geez I sure feel dumb considering I got that information for your schools athletic website. You are an idiot to think UNT doesn't have a chance. Sure you have good guard play, but are weak inside. George O. is going to dominate the boards....

And here is our top 50 scorers, from the media guide, that is available on our website. It's on page 120. You will note we have 20 1,000 point scorers through last year. With Pullen going over 1,000 it's now 21.

No doubt George O. is a damn fine player but what about his back up? How is your front line depth because we come at you in waves.

http://issuu.com/k-statesports/docs/09-10mbbmediaguide?mode=embed&layout=http://skin.issuu.com/v/dark/layout.xml&showFlipBtn=true

Edited by GoddardCat
  • Downvote 1

And here is our top 50 scorers, from the media guide, that is available on our website. It's on page 120. You will note we have 20 1,000 point scorers through last year. With Pullen going over 1,000 it's now 21.

No doubt George O. is a damn fine player but what about his back up? How is your front line depth because we come at you in waves.

http://issuu.com/k-statesports/docs/09-10mbbmediaguide?mode=embed&layout=http://skin.issuu.com/v/dark/layout.xml&showFlipBtn=true

This is my biggest concern. Starting five vs starting five I think we can be damned competitive. It's the minutes that our reserves have to eat up that worry me.

• Upvote 1

We don't matchup that bad just starting 5 vs starting 5. It's when you guys go to the bench that will do us in. If either of our bigs , O or ET, get in foul trouble it could be a long night for the Mean Green

Couldnt agree more. Its the depth that K-State has that scares me. We are going to have to stay out of foul trouble; and hopefully JJ has been training them hard to play tired. Besides that we got a game on our hands gentlemen.

• Upvote 1

Couldnt agree more. Its the depth that K-State has that scares me. We are going to have to stay out of foul trouble; and hopefully JJ has been training them hard to play tired. Besides that we got a game on our hands gentlemen.

What defense do you guys usually play? Man, zone, or combinations?

• Downvote 1

I guess your athletic department should correct that in Pullen's bio then.....It could be a typo since they put 2 and the real number is 20...

Edited by glick1980
  • Upvote 1

Any given team on any given day. Anybody that doesn't believe in that is full of s@#t. If North Texas wants it more then they have just as good of a chance as anybody. Passion, hunger, and discipline rule the day... Everyday!

• Upvote 1

I guess your athletic department should correct that in Pullen's bio then.....It could be a typo since they put 2 and the real number is 20...

Maybe you should finish reading the sentence. It says "Could join Steve Henson (1987-90) and Askia Jones (1989-94) as the only players with 1,000 points, 200 3-pointers, 250 assists and 100 steals..."

Maybe you should finish reading the sentence. It says "Could join Steve Henson (1987-90) and Askia Jones (1989-94) as the only players with 1,000 points, 200 3-pointers, 250 assists and 100 steals..."

Yeah I guess I just don't really give a shit about a worthless school in the middle of nowhere....

Guest JohnDenver

Same goes for me but directional schools in the sun belt..

Not to get in the middle of nice flame war, but I never will understand the "directional" thing. Is it really a diss? Med school, check. Engineering, check. Arts, Humanities, Carnegie Research Institute, check, check, check. 35,000 students on a single campus, check. Nuclear physics, aviation, primate labs, missle silo... Meatloaf... I don't see where "directional" plays in. Now if "directional" meant some podunk A&M school, maybe, but funny-dog-pictures-using-word.jpg

Anyhow, carry on. What would Norah Jones' and Meatloaf's love child look like?