K-State Message Board

Harry

Oh YES it does!!!

Nope, not even in the same universe. If we take down Kansas State, that score will be replayed every March from now until college basketball is no longer played. Fifteen seeds just don't win.

We won eight games in football acouple of times last decade. Those were great seasons for us. But outside of NT fans, who remembers those teams.

An upset on Thursday will never be forgotten by anyone

We might need the win to get to 7 or 8 this fall.

And still get NOWHERE near the comparable boost in respect that a win Thursday would bring.

And let's be honest, if you're pinning your hopes on Todd dodge winning 7 or 8 games you should also play the powerball...cuz you must looooooove the longshots.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dude...twice. Thats the Jayhawks...which is also the state bird of Kansas.

We're playing the Wildcats...the most generic nickname in all of sports, and unless you count the rabies ridden tabbies living in Bill Snyder's mother's house, don't exist in the entire state

My mistake.

I think I might have been getting them confused with Middle Tennessee, too. That's the school where the dudes were making out at a basketball game, right?

25080_381581913560_553783560_3526187_400492_n.jpg

My mistake.

I think I might have been getting them confused with Middle Tennessee, too. That's the school where the dudes were making out at a basketball game, right?

25080_381581913560_553783560_3526187_400492_n.jpg

No they pee on each other at MUTS. KSU's the only major program with a tradition of celebrating with open displays of blatant homosexuality.