Awful Quite

Arkstfan

I think UNT has the inside track to take the top seed and yet not a lot of chatter.

There's been alot of chatter about us getting the 3 seed. We're still in essence 1.5 games back of both MTSU and ASU. Even tho the schedule is favorable for us, that's a tough hill to climb with so few games left.

Edited by CMJ

We're still needing too much to go right for us to get too excited about the Division, much less the overall #1. Needing two teams to lose twice PLUS winning out is alot to hope for. As i said earlier, the schedule favors us, but that's still alot of "ifs" - you know?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We're still needing too much to go right for us to get too excited about the Division, much less the overall #1. Needing two teams to lose twice PLUS winning out is alot to hope for. As i said earlier, the schedule favors us, but that's still alot of "ifs" - you know?

Agree. I'm just hoping that our guys take care of what they can control by winning the remaining games on the schedule. We do that, and I feel confident that we'll be in position for a first round bye in the SBC tourney, which I view as a significant acheivement considering the way things were looking early in the season.

• Upvote 1

"Awful quite"???

That A-State education is working out for you, I see.

When I saw the thread title, I quickly had a list of 4 or 5 posters in mind that MUST have started this thread.... Sadly, ArkStFan, who is one of my favorite posters on the interweb, was not one of them. Let's just chalk this up to a bad typo at a bad time from an otherwise great poster... like a Peyton Manning Super Bowl pick.

Otherwise, agree w CMJ - if ULL can pull out a win, THEN I'll at least begin to think 1 is a real possibility. Until then, I focus on missing WKU as long as possible.

• Upvote 1

I think UNT has the inside track to take the top seed and yet not a lot of chatter.

Most of the folks who post on our bball board only like to talk when we lose. You should have been here when we were struggling early if you like content.

• Upvote 3

I don't think we can count on winning all 3. I feel good about UALR after a 5 day rest and preparation. But, U La La is playing great. Hopefully, we have enough revenge in us and senior night motivation to win that one. But not real likely. THe Monroe game is proabbaly the best chance or a W. I say we go 2-1. Our lack of depth scares me these days.

I don't think we can count on winning all 3. I feel good about UALR after a 5 day rest and preparation. But, U La La is playing great. Hopefully, we have enough revenge in us and senior night motivation to win that one. But not real likely. THe Monroe game is proabbaly the best chance or a W. I say we go 2-1. Our lack of depth scares me these days.

I respectively disagree with you about u la la, they have won only 1 game on the road in the league all year and that was against a sub par Monroe team. So I like our chances of winning out.