Draylen Ross @ Te?

MeanGreenTexan

I don't think his full plate of talent and athleticism was being used at DT. He can definitely be a help in the running game as a blocker at TE.

I've always thought that this young man had a LOT of potential. I really want him to succeed. And if this is where he can help NT the most, and if this is where he might be able to play pro football, then forgodsakes KEEP HIM THERE. And forgodsakes someone needs to start throwing the ball to him in the off season.

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 2

I'm against this move...not because I don't think Draylan could succeed at TE, but more b/c we need as much help on the D-line as possible and now our most experienced DT is moving to the offensive side of the ball. Not smart.

I'm kind of against it as well. These back and forth moves have not worked out too well during the TD era, and we're thin on the DL to say the least. Unless of course he has the hands of Johnny Quinn and we're actually going to throw him the ball every once in awhile.