Are We Broke?

shaft

Are we so cash strapped from the new stadium that we can't afford the $500,000 to buy out Dodge?

No, we had money from every rumor I heard, and then RV confirms this in the Podcast. I think he is stowing away money for next year, maybe a Kansas buyout will help. If Dodge does not work out you will see RV with a big name for HC.

My guess is we are not dead broke nor do we have a lot of excess money. We have just enough to get by and I am thinking that RV decided to give one more year to Dodge not only to save some money but to see what happens next year since there were some improvement as far not not getting blown out every game. I think RV is going to do a year long search on finding the right candidate to replace Dodge and my guess he is already searching for Dodge's replacement in the 2011 season.

I think RV is going to do a year long search on finding the right candidate to replace Dodge and my guess he is already searching for Dodge's replacement in the 2011 season.

I think Green Mean's right. I think our cash is tied up in the new stadium and everyone knows Dodge is done after week 5 next year.