Vito Report

Green Dozer

Bill Jones on CBS 11 thinks TD should stay for 2010. "I hope they (North Texas ) have enough sense to keep him for next years. TD is that close to turing this thing around."

So Bill Jones must think that in the next 3 years we will go 31 - 5 since we are going to turn this thing around ?

"Generic" Bill Jones knows about as close to zero about North Texas athletics as any human being possibly could.

I'd rank his opinion on what should be/has already been done about Dodge somewhere below my beagle's, but possibly ahead of my dachshund's.

Add Babe Laufenberg, Lou Holtz, & Brent Musberger to that Beagle Turd level. :lol:

• Upvote 1

"Generic" Bill Jones knows about as close to zero about North Texas athletics as any human being possibly could.

I'd rank his opinion on what should be/has already been done about Dodge somewhere below my beagle's, but possibly ahead of my dachshund's.

What if Newy's little buddy Matt from Chanel 5 said we should keep Dodge around?

THIS WAS ALL A PLOT BY THE PIZZA INN NAZI

DRC

Dang, did anyone scroll down after clicking that link to the part where someone's girlfriend beat them (Title "800 Block of Oakland Street") after they spilled milk. I mean I was thinking about the same as this poster's comment:

"Take the spilled milk, throw it through the hole in the wall, call the cops and blame it on UNT."

It must have been a pretty good whooping; a lot of guys don't report it when their girlfriends wail on them.

THIS WAS ALL A PLOT BY THE PIZZA INN NAZI

PizzaInnNazi.jpg

I'm certainly no fan of the Pizza Inn Nazi... But when the guy decides you need to go, by golly, he makes sure you're GONE. The Holosauce left a shameful stain on Denton's history, there's no question about that. But as terrible as it may have been, at least it showed a certain decisiveness that's sorely lacking at North Texas.

UNT is 0-11 in Sun Belt road games in the Dodge era.

Wow, thanks for pointing that out. Im suprised you're not on Mockingbird or Uptown "Ponying up" with an SMU alum trying to get June's addy.

Ummm.... No. And anyone who says "yes" is no longer welcome at my house. :wacko:

She's like Snoopy, but without the costumes and WWII hallucinations (as far as I know).

They were actually WW I hallucinations. He was always hunting the Red Baron.

PizzaInnNazi.jpg

I'm certainly no fan of the Pizza Inn Nazi... But when the guy decides you need to go, by golly, he makes sure you're GONE. The Holosauce left a shameful stain on Denton's history, there's no question about that. But as terrible as it may have been, at least it showed a certain decisiveness that's sorely lacking at North Texas.

Thats funny as hell. Damn near fell out of my chair.

I think the decision to reassign Todge to OC and promote Deloach to HC has already been made. Not saying I agree with it, but I think we will hear that announced.