New Gay Bar In Fort Worth

This was a hillarious article and I really couldn't stop laughing...... Enjoy....

Man what were some of the guys or shall I say sissy's thinking when they tried to sexually harrass the police officers, craziness. The police ended up making 7 arrests, damn.

http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/...ar.3d86a6d.html

Edited by UNT_playmaker

OK, to anyone who goes to a gay/lesbian bar: The person in the police uniform with an authentic badge AND gun is not a member of the Village People.

Dont know what they are so upset about, The police probably hooked the defendants up with dates when they took them to jail. :P:rolleyes:

This was probably the funniest part of the story:

"One bar patron, Chad Gibson, is in a local hospital with a fractured skull and brain hemorrhage after being "choked, pulled back, then slammed into a wall" by police during the raid. Police say he was resisting arrest and made "sexual advances to officers", a claim witnesses dismiss as outright lies. They say Gibson, who weighed "maybe 160 pounds soaking wet", did not resist and merely stumbled when police grabbed him by the arm."

I got a dollar says one of those cops or d-bag TABC officials popped a woody while beating up a queer.

Real knee slapper!! Nothing I find funnier than a bunch of fags gettin whats cummin to'em. Any yall seen the pictures released of all them cops stomping on that one little queer? Sounds like they got him reel good!!!1 Maybe when/if his brain hemorrhage heals up it'll turn out they beat the homoness right outta his sorry little butt!!! Come to think of it, we outta round us up a posse and go have a little fag bash of our own at Mable Peabody's Beauty Parlor and Chainsaw Repair right here in Denton! Who's with me?

The most HILARIOUS part is that the police report says the silly queer couldn't sign his ticket, as it says "at hospital" when the ticket was issued at 2:10am after he deservedly got his fairy-ass beat!... but what makes it hysterical is that there wasn't even a call for an ambulance until 2:22am!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Probably some secret gay trick!!!!

The best joke is that it was on the 40th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots. I'm telling you, nothing puts them in their place faster than reminding them that they didn't take anything, we straights gave it. And dammit, we can take it away again!

• Downvote 1

Hahaha...nothing I find more hilarious than critiquing the police after the fact and taking the word of intoxicated individuals (be they straight or gay) as gospel. Lord knows they don't have a vested interest in telling the story in a light most flattering to themselves. Woo-wee...I'm rolling on the floor in laughter.

Hahaha...nothing I find more hilarious than critiquing the police after the fact and taking the word of intoxicated individuals (be they straight or gay) as gospel. Lord knows they don't have a vested interest in telling the story in a light most flattering to themselves. Woo-wee...I'm rolling on the floor in laughter.

So - we can all agree that nothing was funny about the story and the original post was stupid? Because that was the point I was making. I did like the idea of them all getting rape buddies when it was over though.

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle between the two versions, but I also never assume that just because I am good at my job, everyone else in my profession is too. I also wonder about the kid in the hospital, the timing of the ambulance and other factors, but that's probably because of my history of cop-bashing and personal vendetta against you that I've demonstrated so consistently.

• Downvote 1

Legit question: Do you like the TABC officers, or do you think their a group of arrogant, self-important dills with way too much power and no where near enough oversight?

Maybe somewhere in the middle?

Legit question: Do you like the TABC officers, or do you think their a group of arrogant, self-important dills with way too much power and no where near enough oversight?

Maybe somewhere in the middle?

The TABC got into some pretty big trouble when they starting arresting people for public intoxication in hotels. Some of the cases were questionable where people were just sitting at a table having a drink. When conventions starting threatening to pull their reservations, the state quickly reigned them in.

So - we can all agree that nothing was funny about the story and the original post was stupid? Because that was the point I was making. I did like the idea of them all getting rape buddies when it was over though.

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle between the two versions, but I also never assume that just because I am good at my job, everyone else in my profession is too. I also wonder about the kid in the hospital, the timing of the ambulance and other factors, but that's probably because of my history of cop-bashing and personal vendetta against you that I've demonstrated so consistently.

X2

My favorite quote in response to the idea that the guy in the hospital groped an officer, taken from an individual at the bar during the raid, "We're gay, we're not stupid."

This was probably the funniest part of the story:

"One bar patron, Chad Gibson, is in a local hospital with a fractured skull and brain hemorrhage after being "choked, pulled back, then slammed into a wall" by police during the raid. Police say he was resisting arrest and made "sexual advances to officers", a claim witnesses dismiss as outright lies. They say Gibson, who weighed "maybe 160 pounds soaking wet", did not resist and merely stumbled when police grabbed him by the arm."

I got a dollar says one of those cops or d-bag TABC officials popped a woody while beating up a queer.

I completely retract any humor or posting this article for luaghs after reading what you posted CBL, this must be a updated article on the incident. This appears to be a serious issue in regards to the TABC actions that night in regards to what happened that night. I pray that the person recovers fully from his injuries and anyone involved in using excessive force is reprimanded by their superiors.

No matter if someone is gay or staright they are still human beings and americans who have full rights bestowed upon them by our government. Thousands of people each day are drunk and make asses out of themselves in public places and are placed in jail for these actions. This person did not in any way deserved to be in the hospital because of the actions that occured at that bar.

If anyone has any updated news on this incident, investigation and this guys condition please post it

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/columnis...y/story/1463254.

This kind of bar inspection has been around only since 2005. Before then, agents mostly checked IDs and arrested bartenders for overserving customers.

But since then, Gov. Rick Perry’s political appointees have told agents to discourage drunken driving by arresting everyone who’s drunk in bars.

Supposedly, agents conduct sobriety tests first and let drinkers go if they have a driver. City police don’t even have those rules.

From descriptions, the Rainbow inspection sounds like exactly the kind of bar raid Texas lawmakers complained about in a 2005 Austin hearing.

"You’ve got some fine officers," Sen. John Whitmire, D-Houston, told beverage commission officials. "But there seems to be a cultural problem, and I refer to some of your guys as cowboys."

Whitmire, a strong supporter of law enforcement, described commission agents as "cowboys showing up wanting to show everybody how tough they are."

"That has nothing to do with policy or results," Whitmire said. "That hurts the effort of fighting DWIs because they lose respect for what we’re doing."

http://www.star-telegram.com/metro_news/story/1463260.html

A 26-year-old customer who was injured early Sunday at a gay bar south of downtown was in the custody of an agent with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, not a Fort Worth police officer, Police Chief Jeff Halstead said Tuesday night.

"They were not my employees," Halstead said during a meeting at an east Fort Worth church.

http://www.metroweekly.com/gauge/last_word...aid-result.html

''Kristy said the most recent CAT scans have shown that the blood clot on Chad's brain has stopped growing, which is good news, but he is not out of the woods yet. She said doctors told the family that as long as the clot remains -- whether it is growing or not -- there is the chance that all or some of it could break loose and cause severe damage or death, or that the bleeding could start up again.''
  • Downvote 1

Look, nobody is denying that the this story, like all stories about the police, was written after getting the opinions of two groups of people (bar patrons and police) with a stake in telling it with their own "spin." What I take umbrage with, though, is the consistent...actually damn near certain...telling of the events of any arrest by someone who had been drinking as "police brutality" or "unjustified." Any of you who drink on even a somewhat regular basis can tell me that the first words out of any drunk's mouth are "I'm ok, I'm not drunk." Add to that the presence of an authority figure and the indignation on the part of the drinker becomes compounded. I can account for you numerous times when I have had to physically restrain and/or take to the ground a resistant drunk. Why? Because when you are inebriated you don't understand how belligerent you really are, you get a little "liquid courage" in you, and your response to slight pain becomes numbed...it simply takes more to get you to do less.

As to the TABC, let's just say that their charter is legit but there is a reason they're doing that job and not that of a more polished officer.