I'm Having Computer Problems

I know its the wrong forum...but I've been having problems with home computer. It may just be a problem with my macro, but my delete button has been acting funny recently. It doesn't happen all the time...but frequently when I've been working on some research papers for my history courses and I have to occassionally write an unpopular view or opinion...and I'll type them out and moments later they just up and disappear. Could it be a virus...should I restart my computer...I'm not a techie but any advice would be appreciated.

Interestingly enough when I type the phrase "equivocal sunshine" it stays. Sometimes ending up in a blog.

I know its the wrong forum...but I've been having problems with home computer. It may just be a problem with my macro, but my delete button has been acting funny recently. It doesn't happen all the time...but frequently when I've been working on some research papers for my history courses and I have to occassionally write an unpopular view or opinion...and I'll type them out and moments later they just up and disappear. Could it be a virus...should I restart my computer...I'm not a techie but any advice would be appreciated.

Interestingly enough when I type the phrase "equivocal sunshine" it stays. Sometimes ending up in a blog.

Same thing used to happen to Clarence Thomas all the time when he wrote dissenting opinions. Weird.

• Downvote 1

WELL YOU SHOULD BEE! GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR BLACK PEOPLE RIGHT NOW!

I'm sick of your damn constant positivity! CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE KILLING THIS PROGRAM!?!!?!??!?!?!ELEVENELEVEN!?

These are great times and nothing but sunshine fun times are on the horizon. If you can't see past your own joy and encouragement to appreciate it, then you deserve to be beaten with a pipe until your bones are naught but powder!

GOOOO MEAN GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!

I'm sick of your damn constant positivity! CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE KILLING THIS PROGRAM!?!!?!??!?!?!ELEVENELEVEN!?

These are great times and nothing but sunshine fun times are on the horizon. If you can't see past your own joy and encouragement to appreciate it, then you deserve to be beaten with a pipe until your bones are naught but powder!

GOOOO MEAN GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!

Hey, look...both the people who read your blog appreciate your humor and all...but I'm trying to have serious discussions about unneccesary deletions so if you could refrain from hijacking yet another vital thread I'd appreciate it eleven

Here's what you do:

Get wicked hammered. Your nickname will be Puke. Chug a fifth of Soco, sneak into a frat party, polish off a few people’s empties, some brewskies, some Jell-o shots, do some body shots off yourself… Pass out, wake up the next morning, boot, rally, more Soco, head to class. You might get expelled if it effects your grades but you'll ace all your courses. They'll call you Ace. It will be totally awesome. You'll get straight B’s. They'll called you Buzz.

Good luck

:mellow:

Edited by Green P1

Here's what you do:

Get wicked hammered. Your nickname will be Puke. Chug a fifth of Soco, sneak into a frat party, polish off a few people’s empties, some brewskies, some Jell-o shots, do some body shots off yourself… Pass out, wake up the next morning, boot, rally, more Soco, head to class. You might get expelled if it effects your grades but you'll ace all your courses. They'll call you Ace. It will be totally awesome. You'll get straight B’s. They'll called you Buzz.

Good luck

:mellow:

Speaking of Buzz (you brought this up, I didn't) he has a good chance of being coach of the year in the Big East.

CBL knows of whom I speak, even if the rest of you don't.

Speaking of Buzz (you brought this up, I didn't) he has a good chance of being coach of the year in the Big East.

CBL knows of whom I speak, even if the rest of you don't.

Buzz is still and forever will remain a piece of garbage in my eyes.

The man could singlehandedly rebuild the city of New Orleans with his bare hands, and I'd still think he was a jackass.

Your delete key could be sticking.... or as you mentioned, you have a virus or worm. If typing words launches your internet browser and takes you to a blog, then I can almost guarantee your computer is infected. What macro are you talking about?

Ask TFLF; he knows everything. By the time he leaves, your word count will be up, your sunshine will be down, your unpopular views of everyone around you will be well known, your warm and glowing praises of those who leave you will be unending, and...wait, he won't leave.

Edited by eulessismore

Your delete key could be sticking.... or as you mentioned, you have a virus or worm. If typing words launches your internet browser and takes you to a blog, then I can almost guarantee your computer is infected. What macro are you talking about?

GRAND THINGS R HAPNING FOR FACEPALMS!

• Downvote 1

I own Computer Rescue and Maintenance, which I am in the process of shutting down before I leave for internship..... I know a thing or two about computers Quoner.

Congrats! Who runs your sarcasm detection division? Might want to commit some R&D cash over to that area pronto.

• Downvote 1