Our Opponent This Week, Just Like The...

Green Grenade II

Today is Thursday, trash pick-up day in our neighborhood, just like some of the girls I used to date,

present wife excluded.

Wondering about this Saturday's game...I like our chances, like in horse racing (place, show ,or WIN!).

The Muddle Tennessee whatevers will be fat and happy, just like their cheerleaders, but we will

show them some offensive football.

GO! MEAN GREEN!!!!!!

at 1-9, I'm sure it is... :lol:

I was running drugs to Cuba last week and had a shipment of heroine tucked up in my colon real nice and tight in a balloon when I heard some funny talking Cuban Mexican ranting about "uno y nueve." I assumed it was a shot at our record and she was wearing blue, so I went into a sick rage. The ballon immediately burst and I was fueled by the strength of thousands of dollars worth of sweet, clean heroine as I picked a shark out of the illegal waters and swung it around by the tail and gashed her face with the teeth. I did this for what felt like hours until I woke up face down in Castro's villa with only my pants on. I turned next to me and realized I was sitting next to what seemed to be his decaying corpse until it immediately shot up and asked me if I thought Patrick Cobbs could keep things up against the Pats this weekend. I slapped him across the face for doubting PC and then stuck a Cuban cigar through his trachea and surfed his bloated corpse all the way back to Miami.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I was running drugs to Cuba last week and had a shipment of heroine tucked up in my colon real nice and tight in a balloon when I heard some funny talking Cuban Mexican ranting about "uno y nueve." I assumed it was a shot at our record and she was wearing blue, so I went into a sick rage. The ballon immediately burst and I was fueled by the strength of thousands of dollars worth of sweet, clean heroine as I picked a shark out of the illegal waters and swung it around by the tail and gashed her face with the teeth. I did this for what felt like hours until I woke up face down in Castro's villa with only my pants on. I turned next to me and realized I was sitting next to what seemed to be his decaying corpse until it immediately shot up and asked me if I thought Patrick Cobbs could keep things up against the Pats this weekend. I slapped him across the face for doubting PC and then stuck a Cuban cigar through his trachea and surfed his bloated corpse all the way back to Miami.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not sure if I got all of the intended humor in that, but great rant and imagination. Then again, if that really happened... you are A FREAKIN ANIMAL!!!

GMG!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Funny

I was out cleaning my above-ground pool, when my know-it-all neighbor popped over the fence to give me a hard time about North Texas football. He said that the Mean Green were terrible and then he told me that Todd Dodge was in over his head.

So I hit him in the belly with my pool skimmer, and while he was gasping for air I threw him over the side and into the pool. I let him thrash around for a few seconds, then told him that he was REALLY going to be "in over his head", and held him underwater until the bubbles stopped.

Then, I threw his bloated, blue, waterlogged corpse on the 50 yard line at SMU's Ford Stadium!!

GO MEAN GREEEEEEEEN!!!

I had a big presentation in front of the Board of directors today and really needed to make a good impression. I even wore my lucky kelly green tie to make sure I nailed it. So anyway, I am giving the presentation of my life and get to the budget portion of the event. Let's face it - 2008 was a rough year economically and I don't know when things are going to turn around. So, as I'm speaking about some different yields from investments, I get to one that hasn't quite gone as planned and one of the older guys lets me hear about it.

"If I wanted that shitty of an ROI, I'd have fired Coach Dickey and hired a high school coach."

Man, I just lose it. I know he is a big wig around these parts with his fancy SMU degree, but I wasn't hearing it.

"Why don't we get mf'n June Jones and see how many more wins he has this year against D1 teams!?" I screamed as I lunged across the table with an Eppy paperweight I kept on my slide notes.

I just bashed his skull into dust as the other board members looked on in terror. Then, I ripped his head off of his neck and covered my body in his blood, daring the others to attack me as I recited Housman's "To an Athlete Dying Young." Then, I threw his corpse against the table and predicted a 40-33 win this weekend and proceeded to mime out what necrophilia would look like with a headless man.

We all had a good laugh about it and - long story short - we got the budget we need to really get our department rolling in 2009 (JUST LIKE TODD DODGE AFTER HE RECRUITS THIS YEAR!)

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!111!!!!!!11!!!

• Upvote 1

Quoner, glad to hear the budget meeting went well... I know you were anxious about it.

And I hope you didn't ruin that nice blue shirt you were planning on wearing.

Yeah - I know I never shut up about it, but I'm just passionate about things I like - like big business, live theater and Greek tragedies. Eurydice is a complicated biznatch.

And I reviewed the shirt in four mirrors last night. It's a light aqua-ish color, but it is definitely green.

Did someone say green?

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

You guys will score a lot of points on us...because our defense will be asleep. Whatever you put up, we put up two more TD's.

I'm not sure about the "score a lot of points" thing, but you should beat us by two TD's or more. Although, I do remember a time when you guys were heavy favorites AND undefeated???

Well, that was then.... this is now. NT-24 - MTSU - 45

GMG!!! <_<

I'm not sure about the "score a lot of points" thing, but you should beat us by two TD's or more. Although, I do remember a time when you guys were heavy favorites AND undefeated???

Well, that was then.... this is now. NT-24 - MTSU - 45

GMG!!! <_<

Yeah, those early games are a mystery to me. I still think if Boots Donnelly had still been coach, we never would have lost most of them. Either way, I expect a big win this weekend. Until Dodge is gone, we should win this game, although this year could be close because we are so young.