Where's The Green?

DeepGreen

Well I am really on this whole wearing black deal over on the football board and calling folks about it, but the basketball coach has always been a little difficult since they wear suits or at least coat and ties, and there are only so many green suits one can wear. I do think it is good for the coach to incorporate green into what he is wearing though. Nolan Richardson had on a tie that had red in it nearly everytime he coached and even went as far to wear red osterige boots.

"Green green, it's green they say on the far side of the moon".....I go for the green tie or Mean Green/UNT pin. I do think athletic dept. personnel when in public situations should have some green on be it a tie, pin scarf, etc., etc. I know you probably get tired of my comparisons to Oklahoma State, but I have yet to see a coach, athletic dept. stffer or administrative type in a public situation representing OSU without some orange on...somewhere!

So, yep...let's see the green!