Stadium Vote Results

greenjoe

Thanks to TRUD 1966, I know the voting ends at 5:00 pm Friday. Now, when will the vote count be announced ? With this being a nearly total electronic vote, I should think the results are available at the push of a button. So when and where will the tally be announced ?

I'd wait on the North Texas Daily, but I'm afraid they'd bury it on page 3.

Go Stadium

GO MEAN GREEN

Thanks to TRUD 1966, I know the voting ends at 5:00 pm Friday. Now, when will the vote count be announced ? With this being a nearly total electronic vote, I should think the results are available at the push of a button. So when and where will the tally be announced ?

Go Stadium

GO MEAN GREEN

If it wins, the editors of the Daily might not carry it at all! ;)

Go Stadium

GO MEAN GREEN

It will be announced on Saturday but many people will know the full results right when the voting ends :ph34r:

Thanks Mean. I guess that's my question. I want to be one of those people. Or at least be notified via GMG from one of those people of the vote.

Maybe a fireworks show brought to you by Pepperhead.

Or light the Administration Building tower Green like we do for other wins.

Edited by greenjoe

Thanks Mean. I guess that's my question. I want to be one of those people. Or at least be notified via GMG from one of those people of the vote.

Maybe a fireworks show brought to you by Pepperhead.

I wouldnt worry about it. An annoucent like that is going to spread in literally 3 minutes via text messeges, to emails, to here. I'd guess we'll know within 30 minutes of the votes counted.

Now I know where any future donations to the school I may make will NOT go.. Journalism. I am an RTVF grad, so hopefully they aren't participating in this kind of unbalanced reporting. IF so my money will avoid the hands of RTVF as well.

I do my best to make sure we (NTTV) give all the facts on the referendum, and I believe we have. But for full disclosure, all of us at NTTV Sports and the vast majority of NTTV are in full support of the stadium and the athletic referendum. A better program is much easier (and more interesting) to cover.

I love some of the against arguments here.

Before we can think about spending money on a stadium, why not pay a coach that will lead to team to a winning season. This is so shameful that we are trying to give the university an materialistic exposure versus leadership exposure. I would rather pay the $10 fee to get a good coach that has had NCAA experience, in order to give us National recognition and the opportunity to play in a Bowl game. Now that National expsosure!!!!!!!!!! Remember our recent Sunbelt Basketball Champs????????? Did they do it in a brand new arena????

Classic.

The SuperPit's fundamental design was far, far superior to what Fouts was originally built with.