Things I Look Forward To On Saturday

oldguystudent

Cold beer

Hot wings

Brats

Warm weather

Catch with the kid (she's tossing that little football pretty good now!)

More cold beer

Meeting some of the GMG people

Another cold beer to stiffen my resolve to enter the stadium

The reaction of the kid every time they fire that cannon

Cheerleaders!

Short lines in the bathrooms

Awe at the physics of those waterless urinals

A corndog and a lemonade

A Mean....Green...First Down!

The savings Todd Dodge will incur when he doesn't have to get his shiny polo shirt cleaned as a result of Gatorade stains

Light traffic on the way home

More cold beer at home

The inevitable banter on GMG after the game

Doing it all again a week later!!

Our team sucks. Our stadium sucks. But dammit, we've got football, and having the worst team in America is infinitely more fun than having no football at all! I mean, who ever heard of tailgating for a water polo match?

*The only thing missing for me is the ability to hit Fry St or the Pour House after the game. Things one must sacrifice!

I look forward to 99% of what HE said.

Most of all, I look forward to TD putting 22 guys on the field that will go all out for 60 minutes of football, to the best of their God-given talent, for the honor and fame and glory of UNT. I don't care if they are all freshmen or a mixed bag, and I don't care if they are the second coming of the "Green Team". I want to see balls-to-the-wall football for 60 minutes. I want to see nasty.

If we see that, we'll see a win IMHO.

Ditto.

It is Octoberfest for our tailgate theme this week... Looking forward to the trip down there again.

so are ya'll going to have a ton of different oktoberfest six packs??? if so....dude.....i may wanna stop by and trade some brew!!!!!

flying dog dogtoberfest....BUENO!!!!!

Sierra Blanca has a good one too.

www.sierrablancabrewery.com/ - 7k

hmmmm....i've had a new mexico nut brown, but it wasn't that one.....what other ones are there? it was very good....i just drink too many different beers and can't remember them all....

the cheerleaders with the flags spelling "mean green" correctly, bouncing back from the "maen" debacle.