Lsu Game Invite

Crip*TeamKATT

Back in '05 I was stationed in Texas and invited alot of y'all that were going to the LSU game to come hang out at our tailgate site. I was not able to go to the game. Not sure if anyone remebers.

This year I am back home and I would like to extend that invite again!!!

If any North Texas fan is looking for a place to tailgate for this game then come on by Team KATT and see how true LSU tailgating is done!!!

We are located on the parade grounds right in front of the steps to the student union. Need better directions then send me an email at teamkatttailgating@yahoo.com and I will help out as much as possible.

If anyone needs help finding a room or getting directions or anything at all just ask away!

This weekend is speical for me and the mrs. Crip, we are throwing her a baby shower during the tailgate. It was suppose to be last weekend but Gustav ruined that.

I hope to see a few of you at the game if there is any question just ask and I will try my best to answer them!!!

2842471321_3eebc81336.jpg

This is really great...and VERY nice. Almost makes me want to go to Baton Rouge and watch the Tigers kick the "you know what"out of UNT for the sake of about $700K! Thanks for the invite, and my VERY best of wishes to Mrs. Cripp of Tean KATT and to you on the pending addition to your family.

I must applaud the scene control. Any man that can have his wife combine her baby shower with a college football tailgate party is approaching legendary status in the history of man. Bravo Mr. Crip, bravo! :clapping::king::clapping:

I'm tempted to go just to observe this occurrence, but my wife has informed me that we won't be having anymore children. I would recommend all of you married men without children stop by this tailgate and take notes. I would, but my wife said I have to do chores around the house Saturday.

I'm tempted to go just to observe this occurrence, but my wife has informed me that we won't be having anymore children. I would recommend all of you married men without children stop by this tailgate and take notes. I would, but my wife said I have to do chores around the house Saturday.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope not it would be hell trying to get off campus to the hospital. But you are more then welcome to come run on the belly for good luck with your season!

Wow you cajuns are tough.

I wish we could make it, my wife is a LSU Tiger. She always tells me about the famous tailgating. We're coming one day soon, but i'd almost rather enjoy one with Georgia or Arkansas or Tennesee than one with my UNT.

CONGRATS to you guys.

Edited by runt96

Wow you cajuns are tough.

I wish we could make it, my wife is a LSU Tiger. She always tells me about the famous tailgating. We're coming one day soon, but i'd almost rather enjoy one with Georgia or Arkansas or Tennesee than one with my UNT.

CONGRATS to you guys.

Thank ya, seems we are flipped alittle, I stole a ATm Aggie when I left Texas and I have been converting her to the darkside since!!!!!

And this is no knock against y'all but like with this game there is no national tv which means kickoff at 7:00 which is were you wanna be on Saturday Night! Plus you get all day to tailgate. And there is usually just as many fans tailgating for this game as there will be for those others mentioned!

I don't know if I've met team KATT, but I can personally vouch for the outstanding tailgating hospitality of the LSU fans. Best weekend ever (except that Irvine lost the series)

1) Amazing food, free flowing beer, super friendly and incredibly knowledgeable people

2) Got to see Irvine play

3) Got to be at the last series in the Box

I can only imagine that baseball tailgating is but the tip of the iceberg when compared to football. I can assure anyone who's going that you're going to have the time of your life.

I hope not it would be hell trying to get off campus to the hospital. But you are more then welcome to come run on the belly for good luck with your season!

Is these are standard Cajun birthing practices, a lot of things finally make sense.

I don't know if I've met team KATT, but I can personally vouch for the outstanding tailgating hospitality of the LSU fans. Best weekend ever (except that Irvine lost the series)

1) Amazing food, free flowing beer, super friendly and incredibly knowledgeable people

2) Got to see Irvine play

3) Got to be at the last series in the Box

I can only imagine that baseball tailgating is but the tip of the iceberg when compared to football. I can assure anyone who's going that you're going to have the time of your life.

You got to be a part of something really special!!!!

We were not tailgating for that series because we went all out for the regional!