Season Tix Cost

JesseMartin

I would if not for the 1500-mile commute...

That should not stop you, buy a pair of season tickets and try to make one game, season tickets count toward attendance and help the program. IF you can't make any or only one, give away the tickets you will not use to someone in the area. I am sure we GMG could help you get the tickets in the hands of someone area who would like to attend, if you have any problems.

You could just call the Ticket office and tell them you would like to use the money you would pay for a season ticket, to be used as a donation to the program. That way you help the program and don't have worry about trying to give the ticket(s) away.

He could donate it toward, i dunno, maybe.....a stadium!

That should not stop you, buy a pair of season tickets and try to make one game, season tickets count toward attendance and help the program. IF you can't make any or only one, give away the tickets you will not use to someone in the area. I am sure we GMG could help you get the tickets in the hands of someone area who would like to attend, if you have any problems.

That's not a bad idea, actually...maybe we could create a "pool" of tix for people who want to attend but are short on cash. A few people could pitch in for a few sets of tickets and give them to people who want to see the games.

So you took the time to come to this site, logged on to ask how much season tickets cost, then posted to tell us you aren't actually going to purchase or attend.

Or you could have just gone to the athletics website and checked for yourself.

Thanks for playing, try again some time.

Since I'm on every day...and in my initial post's subtitle pointed out that I was "just curious" (to see how it compared to the ASU ones), I think it's pretty obvious that I was saying it offhandedly with the possibility of people comparing and discussing, which may have been a topic of interest to some people; I expected a program like ASU to have considerably higher prices than $99. Since I recently pointed out that I'm in freaking PHOENIX I figured it would be obvious to most that I wouldn't be commuting to Denton on a semi-regular basis.

Thanks for being a douche, I expect you'll do it again some time.