Clips From Stephens Pc

HMNSHLD

Her enthusiasm shows and is contagious...its easy to see how she can be an effective recruiter. Now we have to wait until the fall to see how she can manage a game and use her players in the right roles and situations. I've never been a big Slinker critic but if I had to say something I would say she came up short in game management. Let's see what Stephens can do with the talent we have.

She seems to have a lot of energy for the job, and it will take that to get it turned around, good luck to her.

Sidenote: I noticed the AUI Contractors.com logo on the background curtain in the video along with the UNT logos; is there a hidden meaning in that????? :ph34r:

Stephens comes across as very enthusiastic and confident. Of course so did Vic Trilli. A very bad comparison I hope, but we will not know how good she is until much later. Vic was a good recruiter initially before it was obvious he couldn't out coach your average YMCA coach. I don't think that will happen with Stephens. Even though I think there were much more qualified candidates available, she may have the intangibles that could lead quickly to success.

I liked everything she had to say and I think the odds are favorable that she could have NT competing for a Belt championship sooner than most think. This team she inherited is much better than what JJ found when he got here.