The Next Real Mean Green Mobile

GreenAlums

I would LOVE to get some original Flying Worm emblem for doors.. just to stick with the 70's theme of the car.

However, I am not opposed to the SOW either.

JohnDenver,

Send me a side shot of the bug and I will put the Orginal and the SOW on the side so you can pick. Then the mags will be forthcoming. Still looking for a good photo of the Orginal as well.

JohnDenver,

Send me a side shot of the bug and I will put the Orginal and the SOW on the side so you can pick. Then the mags will be forthcoming. Still looking for a good photo of the Orginal as well.

Check out Smitty's Mean Green World for lots of Flying Worm stuff. Make sure you ask permission before reproducing his stuff... But if nothing else, any one of a number of the Flying Worm images could work as guides for you to reproduce your own.

There's a large version of the Flying Worm on one of his wallpapers here.

JohnDenver,

I have the Orginal Flying Worm (thanks Smitty), What size would you like the mag's. I will make them and figure out a way to get them to you.

I have the Orginal Flying Worm (thanks Smitty), What size would you like the mag's. I will make them and figure out a way to get them to you.

ipd054, i'd love to be able to purchase one of the magnets when they may be available. If I'm not mistakened, the Flying Worm is not trademaked, patented, or does not have any other licensing protection so we should be good to go, right? I also don't think there is a CLC issue with it either, right?

Can't wait to get one!

Guest JohnDenver

Awesome!

Do you know a place that makes magnets?

I live in Carrollton.. the USPS is probably the best bet.

I am not too decisive on size of magnets. I will let those with opinions make that call.

Let me get this straight. All of you are clamoring for a Flying Worm magnet for your car? :blink: Why the sudden change of heart? Seems that not too long ago many on this board were dissing the Flying Worm of yesteryear. You know, during the Hayden Fry years at NT. Why the change of heart? We now have Son Of Worm.

For the record, there is still a place in my heart for the Flying Worm. Very unique, just like our University. LONG LIVE THE WORM!

worm200-1.jpg

Awesome!

Do you know a place that makes magnets?

I live in Carrollton.. the USPS is probably the best bet.

I am not too decisive on size of magnets. I will let those with opinions make that call.

I used to own a sign shop, and still have the plotter, mag roll, and vinyl. can you measure the door and I will make them the correct size, I am guessing about 12-18" would be the correct size.

Guest JohnDenver

I used to own a sign shop, and still have the plotter, mag roll, and vinyl. can you measure the door and I will make them the correct size, I am guessing about 12-18" would be the correct size.

I'd say 18" would look perfect. One for each side.. like the Flying Worm police!

It is hard to wait for the football season.