This Just In

eulesseagle

There has been, I believe it was 2004 or 2005. There will likely not be again if the Sun Belt's Hot Springs, AR experiment turns out good. We played Arkansas State in the first round of the one we hosted and lost, and the crowd was not even as good as our regular season games this year.

My two cents is that the higher seeded team should have home court all the way through, no host site. I think that makes for a more exciting tournament overall.

Edited by Mean Green Matt

their is no doubt in my mind that the attendence would be hugh if it were to happen here again....at the last game vs ASU i heard a student say " wow...these basketball games are fun..i had never been before but now ill keep going, and i'll tell my friends and bring peope with me" so i believe we are starting to make headway around the university!