The Craziest Of Crazy Ex-girlfriends

slideshow_356021_Beauty_Queen_Indicted2.slideshow_356018_Beauty_Queen_Indicted1.

Kumari Fulbright looks pretty sexy in a pin up calendar photo that shows her with nice hair and make up. She poses in a bikini top and a short skirt holding a gun for what will now be a highly sought calendar from Sub Gun.Com. That nice glossy photo has now given way to a horrific looking booking photo where she looks flat out awful.

The charges cops made against the young woman are even worse and it is safe to assume that she won't be winning any "Miss Congeniality" awards anytime in the near future. The events as revealed by police are pretty nasty.

Fulbright who is 25 is accused, along with two men, of tying up her 24-year-old ex-boyfriend with plastic cable and duct tape, and holding him captive for hours in two different Tucson homes, the Arizona Daily Star reported, citing indictment documents in Pima County Superior Court. Fulbright was indicted by a Pima County Superior Court Dec. 18, on five felony charges.

The victim was convinced he was going to die as the three people, according to the police, threatened him with a gun, a knife and he was also bitten by Fulbright according to the reports. The name of the victim has yet to be released.

The reports claimed that he is 24 years old and Kumari lured him into the home. He was an ex-boyfriend and once he was in the home she informed him that she was going to take a shower and then left the room. Two men would come armed and the situation escalated from there.

The victim later escaped when the two men left after hours of questioning and threatening the man over what they believed was some stolen jewelry. Once it was just the victim and the pin up girl Fulbright he worked his way out of his restraints and then struggled with her and a shot rang out from a .45 caliber pistol.

It didn't hit anyone and he was finally able to get loose and escaped and called police. Authorities have an arrest warrant for Micheal and Robert Ergonis, 44 and 46 respectively, who are believed to have fled Arizona for Colombia.

Rick...VERY GOOD! Yes, the wake up call of all wake up calls is when one gets married and really "sees" their partner for the very first time! :lol:

Always fun to see what the package is after it is unwrapped...and that goes VBOTH ways I am 100% sure! Great, Rick! Perfect!

Wow...I am totally abraised. Everytime I see that girl my first reaction is "not that bad."

Subsequent looks reveal why one must to be careful of barbs while gutting and determine whether blackening or pan frying is the best method of preparation.

I am disappointed at our hijacking attempt today. It must be because you are too busy dancing around your office naked with "Bye Bye Mendoza" shaved into your chest hair.

Yeah I have planted a Mole in your office... I have visual proof I am working on buying from the same photog that were at Britney's house last night. That bitch looked EFFFFED up on something awful!

Edited by UNT_92_Fan

I am disappointed at our hijacking attempt today. It must be because you are too busy dancing around your office naked with "Bye Bye Mendoza" shaved into your chest hair.

Yeah I have planted a Mole in your office... I have visual proof I am working on buying from the same photog that were at Britney's house last night. That bitch looked EFFFFED up on something awful!

It really is a weak effort on both our parts...maybe jobs are actually starting to take priority at work...point god forbid.

Plus it was waxed...kinda painful but it lasts so much longer.

and-yet-she-smiles_232x323.jpg

I could handle being tied down at gun and knife point...but this bitch takes the crazy cake

untitled-3.jpg

and appearantly eats said cake as well

"BIRFDAY CAKE....GIMME BIRFDAY CAKE... MMMMM MMMMM MMMMM....... BRITNEY HAPPY!"

Are we talking the same kind of cake?

She swallows too.... Pills that is...

I just looked up cake on Urban Dictionary and I believe she would be ok with all sorts of "cake"

Plus...I can see how the Norwegian Nickel might be possible with a pregnant Britney

Am I too late to throw my name in the hat a s a big time contributor to the previously mentioned 3rd hand boobage?

Also, I have seen the Catfish boobs, but only after she fell on her face drunk at her apartment on her birthday, then sat on my lap. And that was it. I'd tell you if there was more.

Am I too late to throw my name in the hat a s a big time contributor to the previously mentioned 3rd hand boobage?

Also, I have seen the Catfish boobs, but only after she fell on her face drunk at her apartment on her birthday, then sat on my lap. And that was it. I'd tell you if there was more.

He hasn't posted in weeks despite very interesting basketball conversation yet we mention boobs, catfish boobs at that, and he's all over it.