Arkansas Game

NT03

We're going. Section 112, row 7, seats 15 & 16. We've never been to Fayetteville. How early should we plan on getting there? We are staying in Fort Smith, so will stop at the hotel there first. I understand it's about an hour from there to UA. I looked at campus maps trying to figure out where to park. Any advice? See you Saturday.

GMG!

We're going. Section 112, row 7, seats 15 & 16. We've never been to Fayetteville. How early should we plan on getting there? We are staying in Fort Smith, so will stop at the hotel there first. I understand it's about an hour from there to UA. I looked at campus maps trying to figure out where to park. Any advice? See you Saturday.

GMG!

I hear traffic is a nightmare around campus. Might look into trying to get there as early as possible. I have no clue where NT is tailgating. I need to email Mandy tonight on that.

I will be there, and yes traffic is bad there, section 112 i believe row 1, my brother and I will be there

Traffic is definately not good, but look at the bright side - there will be a good number of Hog fans that will be participating in the "not showing support for the current coach" saturday, so should be some less cars anyways.

Bro Rick is going as of now. Will be in Indianapolis tommorrow through late Friday night at the National Recreation and Parks Association National Convention. Root for us, we are one of four finalists in America for the Gold Medal, the highest award a parks and recreation department can win. (we are in Class II. Cities between 100,000 and 250,000) Other 3 finalists are: Peoria, Illinois, Peoria, Arizona and Westminister, Colorado. Also, congrats' to Fort Worth, a finalist in Class I.

I will be flying out at 7am to Tulsa Saturday and returning to Tulsa airport after the game and returning early, early Sunday!

Go Mean Green!

ParksAndRecRick

Bro Rick is going as of now. Will be in Indianapolis tommorrow through late Friday night at the National Recreation and Parks Association National Convention. Root for us, we are one of four finalists in America for the Gold Medal, the highest award a parks and recreation department can win. (we are in Class II. Cities between 100,000 and 250,000) Other 3 finalists are: Peoria, Illinois, Peoria, Arizona and Westminister, Colorado. Also, congrats' to Fort Worth, a finalist in Class I.

I will be flying out at 7am to Tulsa Saturday and returning to Tulsa airport after the game and returning early, early Sunday!

Go Mean Green!

ParksAndRecRick

Good luck on that. Peoria, IL has really turned around since I was up there the first time 22 years ago. Played my first round of golf at Detwiller (Sp?) nice flat city owned course on the Illinois River.

Real nice how Houston is just sweeping that one under the rug. Guess the NCAA might want to look at that one.

believe they already ruled and told them to keep the little Nutt out of coaching areas but otherwise he can roam wherever he wants, besides the big Nutt will be done after this year with pressure already on him and Broyles.

believe they already ruled and told them to keep the little Nutt out of coaching areas but otherwise he can roam wherever he wants, besides the big Nutt will be done after this year with pressure already on him and Broyles.

Broyles could care less since he is retiring. The new AD might can Nutt to get his own man to make an immediate mark on the program.

Edited by UNTFan23

Broyles could care less since he is retiring. The new AD might can Nutt to get his own man to make an immediate mark on the program.

I will be shocked if Nutt is still around once the new AD comes in. Long fired Walt Harris after going to a BCS game, so I don't think he would have any trigger problems. I think Nutt will leave on his own after this season with Broyles pretty much being forced out, he probably can see the writing.