Gmg Seating Chart!

KingDL1

I'm in Section F, Row 25, Seats 6 & 7. (You already have me with my section and row, but "?" for my seats.) Thanks for putting this together.

GO MEAN GREEN!

GoMeanGreen1999 your seats have been adjusted, I hope that is correct.

UNT 90 Grad your seats have been added. Thank you!

SUMG you have been added.

There are only 4 question marks left!

Thanks for everyone's help.

GoMeanGreen1999 your seats have been adjusted, I hope that is correct.

UNT 90 Grad your seats have been added. Thank you!

SUMG you have been added.

There are only 4 question marks left!

Thanks for everyone's help.

King, Sorry to make it confusing, but I stated it wrong on my post, I actually have the two seats you had me down for orginially, it's just that I have the 3 seats also, directly in front of the row 42, seats 28 & 29. Sorry about the confusion.

Thanks for all of this by the way. Tremendously helpful.

Does anyone know if we are all trying to plan to get together before one of the home games or not like previously discussed?

King, Sorry to make it confusing, but I stated it wrong on my post, I actually have the two seats you had me down for orginially, it's just that I have the 3 seats also, directly in front of the row 42, seats 28 & 29. Sorry about the confusion.

Thanks for all of this by the way. Tremendously helpful.

Does anyone know if we are all trying to plan to get together before one of the home games or not like previously discussed?

GoMeanGreen1999

No problem and easy to fix, I will have it updated tonight.

Thanks

bump

Thank you GreenBat.

We have 231 seat charted out on the Alumni side my hope is that we can fill it in a bit more before the first home game against FAU.

There are only 3 question marks left on the table (people that did not give seat #s).

Thank you for all your help!

See y'all Saturday.

Tony

Thank you GreenBat.

We have 231 seat charted out on the Alumni side my hope is that we can fill it in a bit more before the first home game against FAU.

There are only 3 question marks left on the table (people that did not give seat #s).

Thank you for all your help!

See y'all Saturday.

Tony

no problem. glad to do it.