Gomeangreen.com Barbershop Podcast #24

Evan

Ok for those of you wondering, Rob is a former Ulyses Knight Alumni Award winner that started the Mean green club before Rick V came along and absorbed it into the current setup. If you see someone wearing the dark grey Mean Green shirts with the Flying Worm logo on it, chances are they got it from Rob. Back before tailgating was popular, the old mean Green club organized locations and brought the grill and supplies to the away games. For those who were at TTech, LSU or Baylor in 1999 or the home games in 2000 or the wacky start and finish in 2001, you remember the beginning of great tailgating. Here is a video clip of one of the parties in 2001 at the Loophole that Rob organized.......And yes that is Firefighting Rick standing on the table at the bar....some things never change.

Well, I just wanted to say GREAT podcast guys! :)

These really are getting better and better, and have been interesting and informative to listen to. These have given my iPod a new purpose, and now with my iPod shuffle for the gym I am in heaven!!!

Keep up the good work...and keep them coming! :clapping: