Not Football Related

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.

Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Otter: Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

[thinks hard]

Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

[runs out, alone; then returns]

Bluto: What the f*ck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.

D-Day: Let's do it.

Bluto: LET'S DO IT!

Oh so many...Most that will cue JayDub:

"You're like a child that wonders into the middle of a movie..."

"I'm calmer than you are."

"W: And let's also not forget--let's not forget, Dude--that keeping wildlife, an amphibious rodent, for uh, domestic, you know, within the city--that isn't legal either.

D: ...what are you a f*king park ranger, now?"

I could go through that entire script. I've used nearly every line as a quote at one point or another.

Not really a movie, but still quotable. Kudos to you all if this rings a bell:

"What could be more suprising than the first battalion transvestite brigade parachuting into enemy territory with FANTASTIC makeup?"

Danny Butterman: Have you ever fired two guns whilst jumping through the air?

Nicholas Angel: No.

Danny Butterman: Have you ever fired one gun whilst jumping through the air?

Nicholas Angel: No.

Danny Butterman: Ever been in a high-speed pursuit?

Nicholas Angel: Yes, I have.

Danny Butterman: Have you ever fired a gun whilst in a high speed pursuit?

Nicholas Angel: No!

The best line ever is "hey Emmitt, I'm your freakin Huckleberry."

Did you mean this?

Johnny Ringo: Don't any of ya have the guts to play for blood?

Doc Holliday: I'm your huckleberry.

Or were you just trying to piss in the cornflakes?

The Big Lebowski: Are you employed, sir?

The Dude: Employed?

The Big Lebowski: You don't go out looking for a job dressed like that? On a weekday?

The Dude: Is this a... what day is this?

The Big Lebowski: Well, I do work sir, so if you don't mind...

The Dude: I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man.

---"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach [ COOL HAND LUKE ]

---Of course then there is the other one... listed in my signature. I love "Animal House" ... I think I knew a lot of most of those guys while at NT (lived at College Inn) even Blutarski.. I also Love the black night-club scene. My wife while young and very stupid (and before I knew her) even had to hide under a table after a fight broke in a black nightclub after Aretha Franklin failed to show up as she was supposed to do... She said they practically crawled out the door to leave. The future wife was was young and very stupid to be there with her roomies. There were no other "honkies" in the place.... LOL.

--Considering all the stupid things college kids do it is a miracle anyone reaches age 25 alive with all their body parts.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

marc: DAMN THE MAN, SAVE THE EMPIRE!!!

from the movie....EMPIRE RECORDS!!!

My favorites from that movie are your signature and ...."The fat man walks alone.".

Other favorites....

The Big Lebowski - "...no one f***s with DeJesus."

The Breakfast Club - "Mess with the bull and you'll get the horns."

Ferris Beuhlers Day Off - "You're not dieing, you just can't think of anything better to do."

Pulp Fiction - "...I'm about to get medieval on his ass."

I could go on and on about this type of subject.

Edited by Green Crazy

Dr Ray Stantz: Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities, we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college! You don't know what it's like out there! I've *worked* in the private sector. They expect *results*.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

General Beringer: Mr. McKittrick, after very careful consideration, sir, I've come to the conclusion that your new defense system sucks.

McKittrick: I don't have to take that, you pig-eyed sack of sh*t.

General Beringer: Oh, I was hoping for something a little better than that from you, sir. A man of your education.