New Riddell Nt Mini Helmet

NT91

Mine was a Schutt as a donor gift. Did they also have for sale or give away Riddell ones?

Hmm..........that is interesting. I got the BBQ set and just bought my helmet from our merchandise tent. It was a Riddell. So I guess both were available.

Hmm..........that is interesting. I got the BBQ set and just bought my helmet from our merchandise tent. It was a Riddell. So I guess both were available.

Yes, I know Bryan bought his at the tent (photos in his reply at end of the below thread) and it too is Riddell. Perhaps the donor ones were Shutt and for sale was Riddell; or could have been both at each.

http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry287651

Edited by NT80

Yeah, for whatever reason, the donor gift mini was a Schutt (with the ridiculous bullring on a 3-bar) and the MGG.com/Bookstore/Whoever's tent had the Riddell. The facemask really makes a difference. Why they didn't just order one style (Riddell) and divide the lot up, I don't know.

What will the team have this year (full size helmet)?

The players generally wear whatever brand fits them best. Some like the standard Riddell or Schutts, others go with special models like Schutt's DNA or Riddell's Revolution. Same with facemasks.

Question...so is there a thin white space between the green and black stripes down the center of the helmet or not?

I think it's bad sticker application instead of a white stripe between the 2 colors. On the other side of mine above, at the front and back the green stripe is flush with the ridge, but curves out about a millimeter in the middle. If they're done perfectly, the white line between the colors should just be the side of the middle ridge

Mine should be arriving on Friday...YEAH!!! :)

I also got a NT Mean Green sweat towel...but now I am wondering if I will actually rub my sweaty, filthy face all over a Mean Green towel? It just seems wrong somehow... :no:

Question...so is there a thin white space between the green and black stripes down the center of the helmet or not?

Here is a good photo of the helmet --- from my spy photos. ;)

No white between the colors on the actual helmets.

GreenJerseywithHelmet_closeup.jpg

Where can I get the two-tone green and white UNT Texas flag? I need it for my game room. I looked on meangreengear.com and I couldn't find it.

If you're so fortunate, your Mom will custom-sew a 4 x 6 one for you. If you have deep pockets, MY Mom will custom-sew a 4 x 6 one for you.