Helmet Stickers; Yea Or Nay?

gangrene

I was unable to make it to the Kick-off cookout on Saturday and was curious if the issue of helmet stickers was discussed with the unveiling of the new uniform. I, personally, was opposed to the idea when it was initially mentioned but have since changed my opinion to indifferent...not that my opinion matters. Anyway, I was just hoping someone had some insight on this topic because helmet stickers are such a prevalent feature to the uniforms of those that use them.

I was unable to make it to the Kick-off cookout on Saturday and was curious if the issue of helmet stickers was discussed with the unveiling of the new uniform. I, personally, was opposed to the idea when it was initially mentioned but have since changed my opinion to indifferent...not that my opinion matters. Anyway, I was just hoping someone had some insight on this topic because helmet stickers are such a prevalent feature to the uniforms of those that use them.

There was no mention of helmet stickers.

I say no. We have enough trouble getting people to remember our name so I don't want anything on the helmet distracting the North Texas. By the way...IMO, I think these are the all time best looking helmets in NT history. It grows on me more and more each day, anyone else with me?

I say no. We have enough trouble getting people to remember our name so I don't want anything on the helmet distracting the North Texas. By the way...IMO, I think these are the all time best looking helmets in NT history. It grows on me more and more each day, anyone else with me?

I showed my new mini helmet to everyone at work who didn't run away yelling "Stop talking about North Texas!"

They all seemed impressed with the new look.

Somebody mentioned stickers at Football 101 and our equipment manager kind of grimaced and said they would make his job much harder. I think that was probably a "no" to helmet stickers.

GMG!

Another 'NAY' vote here.

I loved those green helmets with the cursive "North Texas", probably because I thought it was real unique.

I've only liked white helmets when white was one of the schools primary colors, like in the UT all white jersey or Penn State's blue and white. Haven't cared for it as much when it was a secondary color, say when A&M or Arizona had a white helmet.