Chrome Car Decal

kj86

Am I the only one for whom the chrome car decals were the highlight of the Kickoff Cookout? We've been waiting to have these just like TT, UT and aTm fans. I told my wife, not only are these now available, but they gave them to us and, not only that, they gave us two. Did you put yours on yet?

Am I the only one for whom the chrome car decals were the highlight of the Kickoff Cookout? We've been waiting to have these just like TT, UT and aTm fans. I told my wife, not only are these now available, but they gave them to us and, not only that, they gave us two. Did you put yours on yet?

Are they NT, UNT, North Texas ??

Where do you stick these things?

I mean on the car? Is there a correct location or am I just a newbie with the car decal stuff?

It's kinda like a lower back tattoo. As the owner of said tattoo, it goes where you really can't see it all the time, but to everyone else(especially those rolling behind you) it looks fantastic.

...so to answer your question, it goes more or less on the back of your car/pick-up and generally it goes near or opposite of your vehicle logo.

I'd put one here:

untbumper.jpg

...that is, if I had a badass, green Mustang.

Edited by jimbojimjim