40 Minutes Left Before Dancing

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would SMU & TCU love to be in our current position???

Hell Yes.

Would any of the teams who've just lost in their conference tournaments love to be in our position???

Hell Yes.

How many teams in NCAA Division 1 basketball can beat UNC??

You can probably count them all on one hand.

So what if NT loses by 30 points or 3 points?? The fact that the Mean Green are in the tournament with a "legitimate" but very, very, very long shot at the whole enchilada is good enough for me. Besides, most teams who have to face any of the top 3 seeds in the tourney will probably lose. So I'd much rather see our guys play on national TV.

:D

I am thrilled to be in the position we are in. This past season have had a lot of disappointments with some of the results. I am bummed that we didn't do as well. And, alot of times we didn't look like a good team. Our weak schedule this season did suck too. Oh, and it would have been nice to beat Nebraska as that seemed to be the only measuring stick at the time.

I hope we do real well tonight to make it to the tourney as it only helps our image and puts our name out there.

I know Southbend is just as thrilled as I am for us to be in the position we are in. he has an opinion and I can see his point in it. We also have had our good moments. I just wish we were more consistent with it though.