More Bad Press

emmitt01

This isn't in the papers yet but I have it on good authority, having gone out drinking in Denton with him last night, that Diet Coke Boy probably won't be retained this next year. He's pretty broken up over it and here's the real stinky part of the whole ordeal. He has tried calling Todd Dodge no less than 12 times in the last few weeks and hasn't received a single reply. He's had offers to pour Dr. Pepper at Baylor and even Tea at Manchester United but he believes that DD (and by association NT) made a commitment to him to be our Diet Coke Boy. Well, now the offers at Baylor and Manchester U are off the table as they have gone a different direction. When will this Dodge guy stop embarrassing our fine university? This will be huge when some backwater publication gets ahold of it. Hell, I think it'll probably cancel out the months of positive press that Todd Dodge has brought us. I mean, it it wasn't going to then why would I have put it on the board for everyone to fret about?

Oh, one more thing, I asked Diet Coke Boy if he ever called DD at Utah State to ask about their soft drink distribution needs, or maybe called around to see if any other universities need his services, and he replied "Nah, I thought I'd just wait for my phone to ring."

Maybe Coach Dodge found a hidden gem in Diet Coke Boy and he's really a 5* LB?

Hey Diet Coke Boy ...

GAAAAAAAAATORADE ...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAATORADE ...

Cola SUCKS! It really really SUCKS!

You can use that for your "tackling fuel"!

Bourbon Bowl here we come!

Maybe Coach Dodge found a hidden gem in Diet Coke Boy and he's really a 5* LB?

Hey Diet Coke Boy ...

GAAAAAAAAATORADE ...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAATORADE ...

You can use that for your "tackling fuel"!

Bourbon Bowl here we come!

fool's ballz the devil, Bobby!

Guest Aquila_Viridis

..... and he replied "Nah, I thought I'd just wait for my phone to ring."

Can't be. Diet Coke Boy always threw everything he had into his artistry. His discipline and dedication were a shining example for all. Diet Coke Boy will land on his feet, and when he does, not a drop of Diet Coke will have been spilled.

Can't be. Diet Coke Boy always threw everything he had into his artistry. His discipline and dedication were a shining example for all. Diet Coke Boy will land on his feet, and when he does, not a drop of Diet Coke will have been spilled.

I had heard he was going to re-tool his trade in preparation of Coke Zero.

Guest Aquila_Viridis

I had heard he was going to re-tool his trade in preparation of Coke Zero.

Just as long as he doesn't switch to Tab. If you see that, you know the stress was too much and his mind snapped. With all Real Men of Genius, there is a certain element of the lunatic fringe. So here's to you, oh demented pourer of saccharine, caffeinated beverages. Because wherever you go, there'll always be a coach in need of a fix, and who's willing to sacrifice taste in the name of winning ... or well at least being out there.

Diet Coke Boy is badass....Ill wont forget that national televised game on espn2 that one season that had some guy following DD all over the place with a little cup of Diet Coke. Then after each play DD would take a small sip and then proceed to the game at hand...

Ahhhhh Dickey Memories.....Hey guys remember that time Dickey dressed up the team in black......I think I'll stop.....

Some of us actually do know who that guy is and know that he did a lot more than carry around his drink especially once DD started to become ill...

Yes, some of us do know who that guy is and I don't think any of us underestimate just how much he did not just for DD but for the athletic department on the whole...and still does. Plus, he's one of my best friends so when I use him to satirize current events there is no malice intended.

In UTAH, DD will only be able to get caffine free soda products due to the LDS!

UTAname='emmitt01' date='Feb 9 2007, 04:35 PM' post='261431']

This isn't in the papers yet but I have it on good authority, having gone out drinking in Denton with him last night, that Diet Coke Boy probably won't be retained this next year. He's pretty broken up over it and here's the real stinky part of the whole ordeal. He has tried calling Todd Dodge no less than 12 times in the last few weeks and hasn't received a single reply. He's had offers to pour Dr. Pepper at Baylor and even Tea at Manchester United but he believes that DD (and by association NT) made a commitment to him to be our Diet Coke Boy. Well, now the offers at Baylor and Manchester U are off the table as they have gone a different direction. When will this Dodge guy stop embarrassing our fine university? This will be huge when some backwater publication gets ahold of it. Hell, I think it'll probably cancel out the months of positive press that Todd Dodge has brought us. I mean, it it wasn't going to then why would I have put it on the board for everyone to fret about?

Oh, one more thing, I asked Diet Coke Boy if he ever called DD at Utah State to ask about their soft drink distribution needs, or maybe called around to see if any other universities need his services, and he replied "Nah, I thought I'd just wait for my phone to ring."

In UTAH, DD will only be able to get caffine free soda products due to the LDS!

UTAname='emmitt01' date='Feb 9 2007, 04:35 PM' post='261431']

OK, maybe the young man needs to expand his skills. There is a possibility TD could be a DIET PEPSI guy( my guess is he's a DR. PEPPER guy ) But being a Diet Pepsi guy is not a shameful act. Personally I prefer Coca-Cola( and JIM BEAM ), but on occassion I'll stray and do pepsi.