A Personal Loss

Baby Arm!

This isnt football or UNT related but if you will permit me to post a personal message:

We lost my dad last night. He was suffering from a long illness and the end comes as a blessing.

I encourage everyone to cherish every momement you have with the people you love. Although with my dad it was expected, when the end finally comes you are never fully prepared for it.

You can honor my dad today if you would take a moment to tell the people in your life that you love them. I've found you can never say it enough.

This isnt football or UNT related but if you will permit me to post a personal message:

We lost my dad last night. He was suffering from a long illness and the end comes as a blessing.

I encourage everyone to cherish every momement you have with the people you love. Although with my dad it was expected, when the end finally comes you are never fully prepared for it.

You can honor my dad today if you would take a moment to tell the people in your life that you love them. I've found you can never say it enough.

I adopted the same policy right after the loss of my mother, and my wife the loss of her mother, a few years ago. It's an excellent tribute to your loved ones who have passed-on.

My sincere condolences

Condolensces to you, Baby Arm, and to your entire family. All our prayers and good thoughts for each and every one of you. Not one day goes by that I don't think of both of my own departed parents--I was truly blessed. You'll get thru this, B.A., and then all you have is good things that no one can ever take away from us concerning our loved ones and that being--our many, many good memories.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Speaking as one who has experienced the death of three very close family members, I always appreciated the one who stepped up with a little humor amidst the tears. So I will give it a try:

Somehow, including Baby Arm in the same sentence as "you are in my thoughts and prayers" just feels a bit strange strange. I think it is the fact that Baby Arm is capitalized, like it is a true name. Kind of like, "Hope you feel better, Numb Nuts."

All of that aside, I hope your grieving process takes just the right amount of time and that it is replaced with the joy of memories.

You're in my thoughts. I lost my father after a long illness also. Take solace in the good times and as you said tell your loved ones how much you love them many times over.