Could We Agree To Quit Starting Posts

the real grad88

I am tired of looking on here and seeing posts that sound like the stadium has been announced, only to learn that this is still our wishful thinking. Please correct me if I am wrong, but RV has not annoucned a groundbreaking has he? Ya'll quit teasing us with wishful thinking...it is cruel. It's like riding in the car with your parents on vacation and asking if we are there yet, and Dad keeps saying almost there...when you are 500 miles away.

Edited by the real grad88

I am tired of looking on here and seeing posts that sound like the stadium has been announced, only to learn that this is still our wishful thinking. Please correct me if I am wrong, but RV has not annoucned a groundbreaking has he? Ya'll quit teasing us with wishful thinking...it is cruel. It's like riding in the car with your parents on vacation and asking if we are there yet, and Dad keeps saying almost there...when you are 500 miles away.

The last stadium related post was a DRC article. So would you like us to stop posting article posted by news agencies?

(I suspect that you are requesting no more posts entitled "STADIUM IS A HOAX. ATHLETIC CENTER DESTROYED BY HURRICANE")

A new stadium is going to be built, that much is almost certain.

People don't contribute personal donations exceeding a million dollars to something that might happen.

The only questions that remain concern construction timeframe and stadium design. These factors may be impacted by the fundraising campaign.

I'm not going to elaborate because I don't want the board newbies to inquire (because someone will HAVE to answer), but I'm just glad it's been more than a week since I've seen a thread about the F W and why it hasn't been brought back, branded, and/or engraved on our helmets for the next century.