2007 Schedule

ntsumck

I have come across these dates/games:

9/2 : @ Oklahoma

9/8 : @ Southern Methodist

10/20 : @ Troy

10/27 : vs. Middle Tennessee

11/3 : vs Florida Atlantic

If that Oklahoma game date is right.....that means we're playing them on a Sunday (Labor Day weekend). That's possible.....but the only reason you would do that is for TV.

Are you sure about that date of 9/2?????

just wondering

If that Oklahoma game date is right.....that means we're playing them on a Sunday (Labor Day weekend). That's possible.....but the only reason you would do that is for TV.

Are you sure about that date of 9/2?????

just wondering

No, from OU official site:

2007 Oklahoma Schedule

North Texas (Sept. 1)

Miami (Sept. 8)

Utah State (Sept. 15)

at Tulsa (Sept. 22)

at Colorado (Sept. 29)

Texas at Dallas (Oct. 6)

Missouri (Oct. 13)

at Iowa State (Oct. 20)

Oklahoma State (Oct. 27)

Texas A&M (Nov. 3)

Baylor (Nov. 10)

at Texas Tech (Nov. 17)

It should be interesting to compare OU scores.....

Edited by NT80

Is anyone dringing to the OU game?

Yeah, I'm going. I'll probably scam press passes from a buddy. I have to go to Oklahoma twice in about a month. Once for this game and again later for a wedding. I swore I'd never go back to that god forsaken place. Oh well...

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to OU...Norman is what Denton should be..a true college town. Fans are for the most part respectful. I was welcomed to a OU keg tailgate party by fans across the street from the stadium.

Arkansas is Hillbilly heaven....I had beer bottles thrown at me last time I ventured into HOG HEAVEN

Go to OU...Norman is what Denton should be..a true college town. Fans are for the most part respectful. I was welcomed to a OU keg tailgate party by fans across the street from the stadium.

Arkansas is Hillbilly heaven....I had beer bottles thrown at me last time I ventured into HOG HEAVEN

I agree, Norman is way nicer than Ark. Hogs are just that!

Guest GrayEagleOne

It appears that our game with a MAC team will be 9/15. If that is the case there are only a few MAC teams available on that date. My guess is that it will be Northern Illinois, who owes us a home game anyway. Other possibilities are Ball State and Buffalo. I believe that all others are scheduled on that date except Kent but Kent ialready plays three non-conference away games and I'm sure that the conference wouldn't make them play a fourth.

Hopefully we don't play NIU. I would much rather have either Ball State or Buffalo come to Denton. They have been 2 of the worst teams in the country over the last several years.

Ball state nearly took out Michigan last year. when was the last time we came anywhere close to beating a Top 10 team. they could be a scary team to come in.