What's The Coolest Gift You Or A Family Member Got

My kiddo's are pretty young, so that drops into that category, still the boy got most of the Star Wars Transformers. They have advanced these pretty far since they first came out. You just about have to have the instructions to figure out how to get them back into their original form. The girl got a Dora the Explorer doll that you pre record her and her families names into it then when it talks it says all the names.

What's the coolest you or your family got this season?

Rick

Santa brought my daughter (7) a new bike, but I think the thing she's most digging is a $10 mp3 player that was stuffed in her stocking. She's a real big girl, now. ;)

Youngest son (5) loves the Star Wars Transformer things. I can't figure them out, but whatever.

Oldest son (13) isn't back from his dad's yet, so we'll see which he likes best in a couple of days. :P

I said yes to a new minivan for my wife (Lord, help us with the higher car payment) so I think she's pretty excited about that, hopefully. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I got a Kurzweill SP88X keyboard to replace my old PC88mx that tanked on me 6-8 weeks ago. It's used, but I didn't have much of a budget to work with and needed something so I could gig again.

At half the price now compared to what I paid for my PC88 7 years ago, it's got better base sounds and a slightly different feel. My, my, the wonders of technology.

-gm

I hate to be split hairs here, but was it a plasma, or an LCD? It can't be both. (sometimes I am too much of a technology nut for my own good.)

I also got an HDTV. 42" Sharp Aquos 1080p LCD. It makes me emotional. :wub:

Sorry. I thought Plasma meant "hangs on the wall."

This thing is too big for its own good, I have no idea how much it cost, or where he got it, I haven't seen one this big before.