North Texas Wallpaper

Zeke

I got a nice gift from some friends and it inspired me to give something back to the MG Nation. Some may not care for this. Give it a look though.

North Texas Wallpaper 1024 x 768

Same wallpaper but Widescreen 1440 x 900

Hey man, the background looks great. I love the new font. Is there any way you could maybe take off the sparkle effect? That would be awesome too. I've been trying to make my own background with paint and other stuff and it just doesn't look near as good as the one you made so if you could do that, that would be AWESOME.

Hey man, the background looks great. I love the new font. Is there any way you could maybe take off the sparkle effect? That would be awesome too. I've been trying to make my own background with paint and other stuff and it just doesn't look near as good as the one you made so if you could do that, that would be AWESOME.

you should make another one with guns coming out of the north texas, shooting alien space invaders

Rick, you sig reminded me are you ever going to bring back your site? I bought a couple things off there and always loved the timely shipment and good quality (not to mention your hot models).

I appreciate the props and the business. Unfortunately we decided not to continue with GreenStock back in '04 and probably won't return any time soon. Since then there have been two pretty good sites come about for fans to continue to buy Mean Green gear. I have kept my contacts though. We used them to do the GMG.com flag football shirts, the SMU vs NT shirts and the Andrew Smith Memorial Scholarship fundraiser reciever hitch project. So whenever it's needed we can use them to help out with good causes such as those. We may need to do another run of the GMG.com T shirts at some point down the road. We sold nearly all of those we had made up fairly quickly so that could happen sometime in the future?

Rick

We may need to do another run of the GMG.com T shirts at some point down the road. We sold nearly all of those we had made up fairly quickly so that could happen sometime in the future?

Rick

I'd buy another. Maybe one that says "Harry Is My Homeboy"?

Perhaps a percentage of the proceeds could go towards the Andrew Smith Scholarship fund?