Can't Watch ANY MORE

tonyhuntoon

Embarassment.

UT didn't shut us out.

Tulsa didn't shut us out.

Akron didn't shut us out.

SMU didn't shut us out.

RF should be fired first thing tomorrow.

Dickey had better be hiding under his desk, because as far as I am concerned his job should be open on Monday.

We are officially the worst team in D-1A.

To let this season go the same way as last season is totally unacceptable and we should send such a message.

I wonder how much his illness has taken a toll on him and the team.  Darryl looks down right un-healthy when I saw him today.  I feel bad for him and his family.  sad.gif

On the halftime show, he looked like he's in the middle of chemotherapy.

I feel bad for all he's gone through, and I'm a big supporter of his. But, problems aside, if he can't get the job done anymore, he should be replaced.

I support him, but not to the detriment of the team.

Every closeup of DD on ESPN he was just standing there all alone or picking his nose.  I think he knows the end is near.

I think he will resign either tomorrow or Monday. I think you are right, he knows this team is no where near where it should be. It's almost like they put everything they had into the SMU game, then simply gave up.

And he looked horrible on the halftime show. I thought he was feeling better, but you couldn't tell it from that photo. I wonder if he is sicker than he is letting on?

Every closeup of DD on ESPN he was just standing there all alone or picking his nose.  I think he knows the end is near.

I'm sorry. I was so miserable after tonight's performance, but I just busted nut laughing so hard about your nose picking comment. biggrin.gif

Edited by chrisfisher

I think he will resign either tomorrow or Monday.  I think you are right, he knows this team is no where near where it should be.  It's almost like they put everything they had into the SMU game, then simply gave up. 

And he looked horrible on the halftime show.  I thought he was feeling better, but you couldn't tell it from that photo.  I wonder if he is sicker than he is letting on?

It doesn't matter if Parcells is the coach, Peyton is the quarterback and LT is trhe running back. Nobody can win without a good front 5. They really let us down and no one man can lead a football team to victory on his own. Ask Barry Sanders.

It doesn't matter if Parcells is the coach, Peyton is the quarterback and LT is trhe running back. Nobody can win without a good front 5. They really let us down and no one man can lead a football team to victory on his own. Ask Barry Sanders.

That's all true, but guess who recruited, developed, coached, and motivates those guys?

On the halftime show, he looked like he's in the middle of chemotherapy.

I feel bad for all he's gone through, and I'm a big supporter of his. But, problems aside, if he can't get the job done anymore, he should be replaced.

I support him, but not to the detriment of the team.

I was at the game, so I didn't see what DD looked like. I've never been much a supporter of his, but I do wish him the best with his health. However, if his health is affecting his job performance so seriously, I think it's time for him to step down. I'm sure that with his hectic coaching schedule he's not eating like he should. And the stress level is probably pretty rough as well. Bottom line: sometimes, although you may enjoy something, your body just isn't up to the task. Sometimes you have to know when to call it quits.

I think he will resign either tomorrow or Monday.  I think you are right, he knows this team is no where near where it should be.  It's almost like they put everything they had into the SMU game, then simply gave up. 

And he looked horrible on the halftime show.  I thought he was feeling better, but you couldn't tell it from that photo.  I wonder if he is sicker than he is letting on?

He'll never resign IMHO, he'll have to get fired. He's far too proud to admit when a change needs to be made.

I'm not a Dickey basher, but his lack of engagement with his players during the game -- from what I've seen on that telecast and others -- is disturbing. I can't recall the last time he appeared animated or energized on the sidelines.

Compare that to the new MTSU coach, who was getting in the face of his players throughout the game with both praise and criticism.

I wouldn't expect the guy to fake enthusiasm or rah-rah BS, but if he's passionate about this team and this program, you wouldn't know it by looking at him during a game.

A couple of years ago the tag team of Hayden Fry and Mike Singletary were ready to take the job in Waco. I don't care how old or inexperienced they may be, somebody needs to give them a call and start begging. We need new blood NOW!

What????????????

Singletary & Fry????? Call them up!!