Stop....don't subscribe to the Akron site yet

Evan

Meangreensports.com Premium shows that the game will be webcast for viewing, but for some reason they have today's date listed as game day.....

It will be shown....just got verification....Akron is a partner school so we will have the feed.....they will get the incorrect date fixed.

Perfect time to join for those who have not.....only 10 bucks a month

XOS at xostech.com is the company the AD works with......their website lists all of the partners.

Also listed are:

LA. Lafayette

Arkansas State

I guess we get to watch those too, if you don't travel...

Edited by Evan

On the meangreensports.com premium site under Live Events it says, "There are no upcoming live video events." 

So what is it?  Is it actually going to be on meangreensports.com or not?

Keith

I saw that this morning. I think it is because yesterday they had the wrong date and the link expired. I did let the AD know about it, and to make sure, I emailed the XOS tech support this morning. The game still shows to be available throught Meangreensports.com premium on another website for the company that promotes the games.

collegesports direct

I saw that this morning. I think it is because yesterday they had the wrong date and the link expired. I did let the AD know about it, and to make sure, I emailed the XOS tech support this morning. The game still shows to be available throught Meangreensports.com premium on another website for the company that promotes the games.

collegesports direct

So, will be game be shown or not?

On the Akron message, they seem pretty confused about who will be doing the actual feed. They think that our crew will be doing it and from the discussion, I believe them. It sounds like this is not a normal thing for them (to have the game offered online) - so maybe the whole thing is not going to happen after all. I guess we will see at 5:00 p.m.

(p.s. - this is stebo posting at Tony's house)

Ok now I have no idea.... blink.gif

I have still not gotten a respoonse from the tech guys...... The AD did say it would be available, but if the link does not get updated!?!??

All I can say is if you do subscribe send the tech department an email, maybe that will get them moving.

I can't believe y'all haven't signed up for this site, yet. I watched a couple of football games that I couldn't make the drive to last year. I depended on the site to watch B-Ball games last season.

Last season they didn't carry road games. This is great! I will be watching and cheering with all of you! GMG!

BTW, check out the game highlights. Pretty cool. I watched the spring game through this site last year as well.

Edited by GangGreen

Wow that is a great site....

I could not get the sample vidieo up either. Signed up anyway and everything works fine.

Go ahead and do it.....

It says upcoming event Football live.

Yes it is working again.....the final link to start the live video feed starts at 4:55 central

And for those of you that have just signed up, check out the highlight video from the SMU game!

Edited by Evan

I have subscribed to this for a bit, and it is great. After bball, there isn't as much content until late summer when fall ball begins practice.

The whole SMU game is on there if you look hard enough. As well as the entire 2002 New Orleans Bowl, complete with new logos that arrived since then.....check that out to see the greatest pass ever thrown by Andrew Smith, and then a typical George Marshall catch to complete the play.

Too late for me.  I got hooked up with the Zips site and I can't wait to SEE a Mean Green Victory tonight

Go Mean Green

Buy Season Tickets (not Akron streaming video)

GO MEAN GREEN

Actually Harry and I were talking about this.. When you watch with the other teams audio broadcast, you get a whole different view of the Mean Green Performance

HELP!!!!

I am not computer savvy by any stretch.  But, i can't seem to get my video down. Is there any reason why it is so choppy while the audio is just fine?!

What do I need to do to fix this?

open your media player then tools, then options, and under performance, change your buffer on your video to 30 seconds or so...should work better

HELP!!!!

I am not computer savvy by any stretch.  But, i can't seem to get my video down. Is there any reason why it is so choppy while the audio is just fine?!

What do I need to do to fix this?

Travis, that sounds like a bandwidth issue. Make sure no one else is using your broadband connection while you're trying to watch the video. I was actually experiencing some choppiness earlier. I'm just hoping it isn't choppy during the live feed. Is anyone else expericing choppy feeds through teh MG service?

Travis, that sounds like a bandwidth issue. Make sure no one else is using your broadband connection while you're trying to watch the video. I was actually experiencing some choppiness earlier. I'm just hoping it isn't choppy during the live feed.  Is anyone else expericing choppy feeds through teh MG service?

I was trying to watch video archive footage earlier today and it was really bad. I am on a 300K line too. I hope the game isn't like this.

I would actually hope that the feed was coming from UNT servers, so we could go there in person and complain smile.gif

I'm sure it is probably coming from their servers. Last weeks Tulsa game did not come from the Tulsa servers, but from CSTV. I did not see any problems for that game.

I think NT's games will come from here:

College sports direct