Stop....don't subscribe to the Akron site yet

Evan

An easy solution to fixing the choppy playback is going into your windows media player, then go tools--->options. Click on the performance tab and, instead of the default 5 second buffer, put it up to 15 or even 30. I'll probably buffer mine at 30 just to make sure there are no interruptions.

Even weirder, sometimes I can only get audio only, on the video feeds from archived video. I initially could get everything fine in IE and firefox. Then I couldn't get video in either....then tried Opera.. bingo! I even got full screen for the first time. I just went back to meangreensports and I'll be damn if Opera only gives audio now.. weird... I thought maybe it is a cache thing, but no success.

The games are at a MUCH lower quality than the interviews...........that will help with the lag some are experiencing.  If not, the solution is probably at best buy.  $$

There is nothing that you could buy at best buy that would improve your latency, unless of course you are using dialup instead of broadband, ha. What I'm experiencing is bad internet lag, not processor lag. The Tulsa stream worked fine, which I think was about 400kbps, while this stream is of less quality I believe, but stops quite frequently. Oh, and changing the buffering time won't help that much..but it is worth a try.

Game is on.

It is really funny. It is the Akron annoucners on the video feeds. During the commercials their mics are still on and you can here all the coughing and talking during the breaks. Waiting for an F bomb.

Also........the North Texas State count is at 1.

Edited by Zeke