GO PATTY GO!

Harry

Hmm...when was that, and what team did he play for?

Pegram played from 1991-1997. He was drafted by the Falcons, and had his best season with them when he rushed for 1185 yards and caught another 300. He was the leading rusher on the 1995 Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl team.

That lineman for the Chiefs is Brian Waters, a Pro-Bowl caliber guard and considered one of the top in the league.

Edited by Monkeypox

He played for Pittsburgh against the Cowboys in Dallas' last championship.  Also we have a starting lineman for KC.  Or did.  I don't know the details.

Brian Waters is a pro bowler for the Chiefs.

Also, Brad Kassel plays for the Jets, Cody Spencer for the Titans. There is your UNT NFL update.

Brian Waters is a pro bowler for the Chiefs.

Also, Brad Kassel plays for the Jets, Cody Spencer for the Titans.  There is your UNT NFL update.

How could I forget Kassel? He's the reason I cheer for the Titans.

Just for clarification Pegram spells his first name "Erric". with to r's.

I was just thinking...is PC the first NT player, besides Joe Green to get any sort of TV time?

Good grief..NO..

Steve Ramsey was the starting QB for Denver in the 70's. Spider Lockhart was a Giant starter for a long time. Ron Shanklin was a Steeler reciever for Bradshaw (starter), Beasley Reece was a Safety for Dallas and long time starting safety for the the Giants and there have been many more. A lineman (Name?) was a pro-bowl starter for the 49ers.

Did anyone hear when Enberg said something along the lines of ..."Cobbs is runnig like the Pats #1 pick Maroney."

That was true greatness!

Just as good as his 80+ yds rec, 5yds/carry rushing, was his pass protection. He keeps playing like this, and we are talking more than just practice squad.